NMNMy NMN Diary

canadahealthy

Re: My NMN Diary

Post by canadahealthy »

naruto123 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:04 pm 09/01: 8/10Took only the ABS NMN today and felt much better. No crazy light headedness like yesterday. Was able to study for a good 4 hours.Did also drink rock salt water in the morning to help with electrolyte depletion. 

Other than a weird and unusually vivid dream I slept very well.

Will make these updates once a week going forward. 

I do appreciate you sharing this with us. It is important to know about the rarer experiences with NMN, and I sincerely hope you end up thriving and feeling the full benefits of NMN. 

naruto123

Post by naruto123 »

Haven't been active here so thought I'd check in and post an update. I've still been taking the ABS NMN w/Resveratrol gel. 

I wasn't much of an exerciser before but I'm now working out approx 6 days a week. Mixture of body weight resistance training, interval training and I've even started playing squash.

Also this is anecdotal so no idea if it could be related, but I suffer from HSV2 am not on anti virals and unfortunately get outbreaks approx every 3 weeks to a month. Since I've started taking the NMN it the outbreaks have stopped completely since January which is around the time I started taking NMN and this is even when I consume trigger foods such as chocolate or nuts. I read online HSV lowers NAD+ levels and something about PARPS, so is it plausible by boosting NAD levels with NMN my body is better able to fight it off?

Aside from that I am also taking a liposomal cucurmin so that could also be having an influence.

Overall though I'm feeling better, more active, sleeping better and generally enjoying life.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

naruto123 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:53 am Haven't been active here so thought I'd check in and post an update. I've still been taking the ABS NMN w/Resveratrol gel. 

I wasn't much of an exerciser before but I'm now working out approx 6 days a week. Mixture of body weight resistance training, interval training and I've even started playing squash.

Also this is anecdotal so no idea if it could be related, but I suffer from HSV2 am not on anti virals and unfortunately get outbreaks approx every 3 weeks to a month. Since I've started taking the NMN it the outbreaks have stopped completely since January which is around the time I started taking NMN and this is even when I consume trigger foods such as chocolate or nuts. I read online HSV lowers NAD+ levels and something about PARPS, so is it plausible by boosting NAD levels with NMN my body is better able to fight it off?

Aside from that I am also taking a liposomal cucurmin so that could also be having an influence.

Overall though I'm feeling better, more active, sleeping better and generally enjoying life.

Congrats sounds like you are going well indeed. Noting that your immune system is a big consumer of NAD+

So more NAD+ = more fuel for your immune system to keep HSV2 (and anything else it has to do) contained. 

On my end 3 years on NMN / NAD+ boosters for me an not even a sniffle, best tenure of good health for me in a long time!

JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

naruto123 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:53 am Haven't been active here so thought I'd check in and post an update. I've still been taking the ABS NMN w/Resveratrol gel. 

Sounds like you are beginning to feel the effects of NMN with RSV. I originally started taking these just for the idea of longevity, not really expecting to 'feel' it at work. But i definitely notice the difference with recovery times after workouts, stamina and improved health overall.

Curcumin is also a power house and cleans the body of inflammatory biomarkers, so this is a great trio to work with!
naruto123

Post by naruto123 »

This week I've introduced Fisetin (you and earth 'fiestin and quercetin liposoma' combo). These supplements are quite pricey when you start combining 2 or 3 so my plan is to cycle the cucurmin and fisetin every other month.

I'll be traveling to Malaysia next week. Have around half a can of NMN left so planning on taking it with me to continue my weekdays regimen. I'm sure it will be ok in cargo hold and during the flight due to the low temperatures, but I hope it will keep good for a few hours till I reach the hotel which has a fridge.

Anyone got any experience taking liposomal gel based NMN on holiday? 

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

naruto123 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:56 am This week I've introduced Fisetin (you and earth 'fiestin and quercetin liposoma' combo). These supplements are quite pricey when you start combining 2 or 3 so my plan is to cycle the cucurmin and fisetin every other month.

I'll be traveling to Malaysia next week. Have around half a can of NMN left so planning on taking it with me to continue my weekdays regimen. I'm sure it will be ok in cargo hold and during the flight due to the low temperatures, but I hope it will keep good for a few hours till I reach the hotel which has a fridge.

Anyone got any experience taking liposomal gel based NMN on holiday? 

Hi, how is your journey going?

Fisetin might be kicking in. You may lose some weight from what I hear. 

NMN powder is pretty stable. I found an old container of the NMN powder (SL) and it seemed just as fresh as the newer stuff.  I think it is produced to last.
naruto123

Post by naruto123 »

Journey went well thanks. There were a few period where the NMN was in my suitcase in warmer temperatures whilst
I was waiting to check into a hotel, but otherwise it was always in a fridge.

Unfortunately I ate lots of the wrong stuff on this trip, and didn't exercise at all so any weight loss was probably offset by weight gained during the trip.

One thing I've noticed since I started taking NMN, my sleep quality has improved massively. 

TedB

Post by TedB »

naruto123 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:12 am Journey went well thanks. There were a few period where the NMN was in my suitcase in warmer temperatures whilst
I was waiting to check into a hotel, but otherwise it was always in a fridge.

Unfortunately I ate lots of the wrong stuff on this trip, and didn't exercise at all so any weight loss was probably offset by weight gained during the trip.

One thing I've noticed since I started taking NMN, my sleep quality has improved massively. 

With, Fisetin did you do the frailty study version? that is to take about 20 pumps, 2-3 days, then 4 weeks with nothing?

That is what I did and I defintiely lost a few pounds each month for 3 months.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I know that Lysine acts as a powerful anti-viral for HSV and Shingles. A lot of people take it in the same way they'd take Valtrex.

But NMN would be a huge tool against a virus.

azahavi

Post by azahavi »

Hi everyone, I began to take Lipo NMN since Friday 500mg a day. I began with one capsule (250mg) in the morning and another one after lunch. However I felt like my liver is loaded. As I fast in the morning (IF), since today I switched and take the two capsules in the after lunch time. It is better but I still feel a little weird, and a heavy breath. Has this already been reported ? I add to this K2 and D3. 
I decided to resort to this product for I am 70 and with a bit of diabetes type 2, my legs these last month are heavy to move at the start of my walks.
Weel I would like to know about this possible "liver reaction".
Thanks in advance for any hint.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic