NMNMy NMN Diary

jocko6889

Re: My NMN Diary

Post by jocko6889 »

azahavi wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:47 pm Hi everyone, I began to take Lipo NMN since Friday 500mg a day. I began with one capsule (250mg) in the morning and another one after lunch. However I felt like my liver is loaded. As I fast in the morning (IF), since today I switched and take the two capsules in the after lunch time. It is better but I still feel a little weird, and a heavy breath. Has this already been reported ? I add to this K2 and D3. 
I decided to resort to this product for I am 70 and with a bit of diabetes type 2, my legs these last month are heavy to move at the start of my walks.
Weel I would like to know about this possible "liver reaction".
Thanks in advance for any hint.

The Lipo NMN is time released, so I don't think it should tax your liver unless you are taking a lot of other supplements with it.  I don't think 2 capsules per day is too much unless you are having trouble sleeping.  If so I'd back off to 1 per day.  Some who are sensitive sleepers can't tolerate the time release of NMN at night, so switch to the powdered NMN, which is not time released and absorbed completely during the daytime.

The NMN should help you with your energy levels, so I'm not sure the cause of your difficulty moving at the start of your walks.  I do running and notice some days are better than others.  This is normal.  Let us know if you have any other questions.

drkris69

Re: My NMN Diary

Post by drkris69 »

Yes same here, I never heard of lipo NMN causing any Liver problems even at 2 grams daily for an extended amount of time. Jocko is right, start off by taking 1 per day for several wks and see if you still have symptoms. It really has to be something else that you are taking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic