NMNLight headed feeling

naruto123

Light headed feeling

Post by naruto123 »

Took ABS Lipo gel NMN + Resveratrol combined yesterday (1 serving) lunchtime and was fine.

Took it again this morning but also with 125mg Resveratrol powder (different brand) and have been feeling light headed all day. Could it be the extra Resveratrol? I thought I'd top up to even up the ratio. 

Will give it a miss tomorrow and take only the ABS stuff on Monday.

drkris69

Re: Light headed feeling

Post by drkris69 »

Yeah its hard to say, I havent heard of Resveratrol giving light headedness. try just taking the ABS and see how you do. Get back to us in a day or so.
Newage

Post by Newage »

naruto123 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:35 am Took ABS Lipo gel NMN + Resveratrol combined yesterday (1 serving) lunchtime and was fine.

Took it again this morning but also with 125mg Resveratrol powder (different brand) and have been feeling light headed all day. Could it be the extra Resveratrol? I thought I'd top up to even up the ratio. 

The trick is to use AliveByScience products whenever you can. Purity and quality guaranteed.. There may have been something amiss with the other Resveratrol brand that you used for the top up. I personally try and stick to ABS brand products to avoid, as in your  case conflicting results..

naruto123

Post by naruto123 »

Newage wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:55 pm
naruto123 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:35 am Took ABS Lipo gel NMN + Resveratrol combined yesterday (1 serving) lunchtime and was fine.

The trick is to use AliveByScience products whenever you can. Purity and quality guaranteed.. There may have been something amiss with the other Resveratrol brand that you used for the top up. I personally try and stick to ABS brand products to avoid, as in your  case conflicting results..

Thanks yes will not be touching the other stuff for a while.

Also think it might be that as I'm doing IF my electrolytes could be low. Just had dinner and feeling back to normal now. So perhaps I need a sodium, potassium and magnesium top up in the morning aswell.
Perez

Post by Perez »

hi,
Light Headed Feelings According to me, Resveratrol brand is the best. I personally try and stick to ABS brand products to avoid, as in your case conflicting results..
Buy Lighting Online https://www.clicknbuyaustralia.com/lighting/ in Australia
jalsalmi

Post by jalsalmi »

Hi, I had a different reaction. I started NMN at 175g nothing raised it to 350g had a strange tingling in my right arm then pain in my muscle in my right arm. Thought maybe low methyl so I quickly took TMG 500g
A couple hours later tingling stopped.
stopped for a day tried again NMN 175g TMG 500
again I get tingling in different parts of my body and my right hand slight numbing.
I searched online found some papers around 2015 which reported NMN can initiate axon degeneration.
Can anyone help me understand why I am reacting this way? Can NMN harm the nerves?
Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic