NMNNMN for liver fibrosis

Mama2boys

Re: NMN for liver fibrosis

Post by Mama2boys »

Great, just found it.  Thanks!

JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

Mama2boys wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:46 am Great, just found it.  Thanks!

I hope to hear good reports about your liver and general health in the near future!

Jan
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

Mamma2boys:  I've been reading Anthony William's books for the past 6 weeks.  You may find Cleanse to Heal and Liver Rescue good for you.  I also read Foods that Heal.  I'm really getting into his advice with foods to avoid and eating more fruits /veggies.   I have to say, I don't think I ever felt better since my early twenties.  Listening to his podcasts is also a way to go.  He is on Apple podcasts and has them at his home page for free.

Medical Medium Books by #1 NYT BESTSELLING AUTHOR Anthony William.

Medical Medium (rumble.com)

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

While Milk Thistle has been shown to improve liver health, I can't think of anything better than NMN to speed up the recovery process from Fibrosis.

On top of that, with damage comes inflammation and while NMN is also awesome for inflammation, Curcumin is right up there as well.
Mama2boys

Post by Mama2boys »

I started on a very low dose of NMN liposomal, 50 mg, paired with my usual B complex.  After about 4 days some symptoms are better, but fatigue has set in.  I know that some users report fatigue with NMN.  I wonder if it's depleting B vitamins faster due to methylation?  Does anyone have experience or advice?

Again, thanks to all!
Mama2boys

Post by Mama2boys »

I found that zinc has helped with my fatigue and I seem to be ok doing the NMN on alternate days.  Has anyone else found that zinc seems to be help with inflammatory conditions?  There's some promising scientific studies about it, but I wondered if anyone else had personal experience.  I know it's an important immune modulator.
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

Mama2boys wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:54 pm I found that zinc has helped with my fatigue and I seem to be ok doing the NMN on alternate days.  Has anyone else found that zinc seems to be help with inflammatory conditions?  There's some promising scientific studies about it, but I wondered if anyone else had personal experience.  I know it's an important immune modulator.

Actually I have just recently learned this, and it was related to the eyes and related to capillary inflammation. I have been taking it for a few months. because I don't like eggs, and i have always thought eggs had a fair bit of zinc (they do, but not much).

I can tolerate curcumin which I take 5 days a week. If you look at the National Institute of Health you will see good studies on curcumin (curcumin anti-inflammatory nih). I can actually notice it working on things like pulled or frozen muscles... two things i encounter shoveling in winter.

I am sorry you are feeling fatique with NMN. Maybe you are just getting used to it. I find it is a powerhouse for me. But it is good to have a strong sense of awareness when taking things.
Mama2boys

Post by Mama2boys »

Thanks for the info on curcumin.  I do like turmeric tea, but that's not as concentrated a source as curcumin supplements.

I recently found this article, which seems to hold some promise for NMN for liver fibrosis.  

Thanks again for the support, everyone!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic