NMNNMN newbie - Please help

JustTryingToLive

NMN newbie - Please help

Post by JustTryingToLive »

Just purchased NMN sublingual powder.  I'm trying to boost NAD+.  I just ordered the NMN but I see a lot of individuals purchasing NAD+ as well.  Why would I need that if I'm using NMN to boost NAD+ levels?  Is it to provide you an extra oomph?  I just want to start off on the right foot here and thank you for those who reply.  I'm in my 40's.  

jocko6889

Re: NMN newbie - Please help

Post by jocko6889 »

JustTryingToLive wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:31 pm Just purchased NMN sublingual powder.  I'm trying to boost NAD+.  I just ordered the NMN but I see a lot of individuals purchasing NAD+ as well.  Why would I need that if I'm using NMN to boost NAD+ levels?  Is it to provide you an extra oomph?  I just want to start off on the right foot here and thank you for those who reply.  I'm in my 40's.  

There are some studies showing NMN and NAD+ are more effective in different tissues, but the evidence is tenuous and needs further research.  I think most people use the NMN sublingual powder.  If you want to try NAD+, the NAD+ nasal spray is a good option.  NAD+ gets past the blood/brain barrier easier, so some people (myself included) use the spray for mental clarity.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Welcome justtryingtolive, please keep us posted on how you feel after a couple more weeks.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I only take NMN and can tell by my energy levels, and more importantly the rapid resuperation after workouts that my NAD+ levels are boosted by NMN alone.

If I had to choose between the 2,  NMN wins hands down since it builds levels over time and has other great benefits.
TKK

Post by TKK »

While NMN seems to be favored on this forum, don’t discount NR. I have found NR to work extremely well for increasing energy levels, strength and workout recovery.
JustTryingToLive

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:16 am
JustTryingToLive wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:31 pm Just purchased NMN sublingual powder.  I'm trying to boost NAD+.  I just ordered the NMN but I see a lot of individuals purchasing NAD+ as well.  Why would I need that if I'm using NMN to boost NAD+ levels?  Is it to provide you an extra oomph?  I just want to start off on the right foot here and thank you for those who reply.  I'm in my 40's.  

There are some studies showing NMN and NAD+ are more effective in different tissues, but the evidence is tenuous and needs further research.  I think most people use the NMN sublingual powder.  If you want to try NAD+, the NAD+ nasal spray is a good option.  NAD+ gets past the blood/brain barrier easier, so some people (myself included) use the spray for mental clarity.

Ok, that makes sense.  I will stick with NMN for now since I just started and work from there.  I appreciate the reply.

JustTryingToLive

drkris69 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:40 am Welcome justtryingtolive, please keep us posted on how you feel after a couple more weeks.

Thank you.  Will do.
JustTryingToLive

jessicaP wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:20 pm I only take NMN and can tell by my energy levels, and more importantly the rapid resuperation after workouts that my NAD+ levels are boosted by NMN alone.

If I had to choose between the 2,  NMN wins hands down since it builds levels over time and has other great benefits.

OK great.  I have been taking in the am 500MG so far.  It's only been a few days and thanks for the reply.

JustTryingToLive

TKK wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:17 pm While NMN seems to be favored on this forum, don’t discount NR. I have found NR to work extremely well for increasing energy levels, strength and workout recovery.

Yes, I plan to test how NMN works with me first.  We will see and thanks for reply.
Newage

Post by Newage »

TKK wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:17 pm While NMN seems to be favored on this forum, don’t discount NR. I have found NR to work extremely well for increasing energy levels, strength and workout recovery.

Cover all bases TKK
I take all four on a daily bases...
ABS Lipo NMN
ABS NMN Sublingual 
ABS Lipo NAD+ Complete
ABS Lipo NR
That way which ever molecule has the edge with absorption and benefits does not come into play as I said “all bases covered”
** Please take note.
One of the best new products released by AliveByScience is their Lipo HLA ..In my opinion the “ants pants” for joint mobility.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic