NMNNMN newbie - Please help

JustTryingToLive

Re: NMN newbie - Please help

Post by JustTryingToLive »

Newage wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:18 pm
TKK wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:17 pm While NMN seems to be favored on this forum, don’t discount NR. I have found NR to work extremely well for increasing energy levels, strength and workout recovery.

Cover all bases TKK
I take all four on a daily bases...
ABS Lipo NMN
ABS NMN Sublingual 
ABS Lipo NAD+ Complete
ABS Lipo NR
That way which ever molecule has the edge with absorption and benefits does not come into play as I said “all bases covered”
** Please take note.
One of the best new products released by AliveByScience is their Lipo HLA ..In my opinion the “ants pants” for joint mobility.

I just purchased the LIPO product.  Waiting at this point..Thank you.  

JustTryingToLive

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:16 am
JustTryingToLive wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:31 pm Just purchased NMN sublingual powder.  I'm trying to boost NAD+.  I just ordered the NMN but I see a lot of individuals purchasing NAD+ as well.  Why would I need that if I'm using NMN to boost NAD+ levels?  Is it to provide you an extra oomph?  I just want to start off on the right foot here and thank you for those who reply.  I'm in my 40's.  

There are some studies showing NMN and NAD+ are more effective in different tissues, but the evidence is tenuous and needs further research.  I think most people use the NMN sublingual powder.  If you want to try NAD+, the NAD+ nasal spray is a good option.  NAD+ gets past the blood/brain barrier easier, so some people (myself included) use the spray for mental clarity.

Question, Dr Sinclair mentioned somewhere that NMN should taste like burnt popcorn?  Anyone experience this?

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Most of us that started with NMNsl have moved on to NAD+ that has a mixture of NMN/NAD+/NR in the new LIPO 24 hour timed release for 100% delivery, retention in the blood stream. All other prior deliveries were less. You did not mention your personal reasons for and hoped for results, at 40. Each body is different, each goal unique. It's not a cure all for all .If you offer this personal insight, you'll get a lot more shared results from other like minded participants.
Ben, Pickleball 101, 81.
JustTryingToLive

Pickleball101 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:13 pm Most of us that started with NMNsl have moved on to NAD+ that has a mixture of NMN/NAD+/NR in the new LIPO 24 hour timed release for 100% delivery, retention in the blood stream. All other prior deliveries were less. You did not mention your personal reasons for and hoped for results, at 40. Each body is different, each goal unique. It's not a cure all for all .If you offer this personal insight, you'll get a lot more shared results from other like minded participants.
Ben, Pickleball 101, 81.

Interested in it to increase energy levels, remove inflammation from body along with fasting and overall good health.  I've spoken to others and they recommended this product.  Also, most of all longetivity is the goal.  

I asked earlier about the taste of burnt popcorn.  Is that what NMN supposed to taste like?  Just curious because the one I received from ABS did not.  
cindysuemc

Post by cindysuemc »

Pickleball101 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:13 pm Most of us that started with NMNsl have moved on to NAD+ that has a mixture of NMN/NAD+/NR in the new LIPO 24 hour timed release for 100% delivery, retention in the blood stream. 

Hi Pickleball

Are you referring to this product:  LIPO NAD+ Complete – Powdered Liposomal NAD+, NMN, & NR ($94.95)

it is currently showing out of stock and does not have “preorder” capability. 
Newage

Post by Newage »

cindysuemc wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:39 am
Pickleball101 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:13 pm Most of us that started with NMNsl have moved on to NAD+ that has a mixture of NMN/NAD+/NR in the new LIPO 24 hour timed release for 100% delivery, retention in the blood stream. 

Hi Pickleball

Are you referring to this product:  LIPO NAD+ Complete – Powdered Liposomal NAD+, NMN, & NR ($94.95)

it is currently showing out of stock and does not have “preorder” capability. 

Yes, that is the product that Pickleball mentioned. The NAD+ Complete Capsules will soon come back on line to the pre order status and then the “is available” status as product comes back into stock. Keep an eye on the ABS website cindysuemc for when it shows available for pre orders. It seems to be very popular and that can cause a temporary stock depletion.

gblanchard

Post by gblanchard »

jessicaP wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:20 pm I only take NMN and can tell by my energy levels, and more importantly the rapid resuperation after workouts that my NAD+ levels are boosted by NMN alone.

If I had to choose between the 2,  NMN wins hands down since it builds levels over time and has other great benefits.

How are you taking it and how much?

G
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

gblanchard wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:47 am
jessicaP wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:20 pm I only take NMN and can tell by my energy levels, and more importantly the rapid resuperation after workouts that my NAD+ levels are boosted by NMN alone.

If I had to choose between the 2,  NMN wins hands down since it builds levels over time and has other great benefits.

How are you taking it and how much?

G

I take 250 mg NMN Liposomal 5, sometimes 6 days per week. I occasionally take 375 if i am feeling like i could use a bit extra or am anticipating a big day.
cindysuemc

Post by cindysuemc »

Newage wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:52 pm
=0.95emYes, that is the product that Pickleball mentioned. The NAD+ Complete Capsules will soon come back on line to the pre order status and then the “is available” status as product comes back into stock. Keep an eye on the ABS website cindysuemc for when it shows available for pre orders. It seems to be very popular and that can cause a temporary stock depletion.

Thank you!
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

cindysuemc wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:00 am
Newage wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:52 pm
=0.95emYes, that is the product that Pickleball mentioned. The NAD+ Complete Capsules will soon come back on line to the pre order status and then the “is available” status as product comes back into stock. Keep an eye on the ABS website cindysuemc for when it shows available for pre orders. It seems to be very popular and that can cause a temporary stock depletion.

Thank you!

I found 500mg per day with Sublingual was just right for me, and I started at 51. After about a month on 500mg (and 3.5 months total) i really began to feel better. I felt stronger and younger. I look forward to your comments in the coming weeks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic