NMNPulse or Cycle NMN etc

jocko6889

Re: Pulse or Cycle NMN etc

Post by jocko6889 »

Homeostasis doesn't appear to occur in regards to NAD+ levels.  Most likely because there is no feedback loop to regulate it as there would be in say, testosterone.  I've verified this with NAD+ level tests.  After 6 weeks taking Lipo NAD+ Complete every morning, there was no drop off in NAD+ levels and I stayed in the optimal zone.  Therefore I don't believe it's necessary to pulse NMN.

noko

Post by noko »

Did you do a Nad+ test prior to taking NAD+ complete? Did you see an incline to steady level or equilibrium levels of Nad+?

Love to see more data, more scientific measurements on these supplements as a side comment.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

noko wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:01 pm Did you do a Nad+ test prior to taking NAD+ complete? Did you see an incline to steady level or equilibrium levels of Nad+?

Love to see more data, more scientific measurements on these supplements as a side comment.

Yes I did do an NAD test before starting.  There was a pretty steep incline in levels within 3 days, at which time it peaked and stayed in that range.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic