NMNAdvice

xthefuzzballx

Advice

Post by xthefuzzballx »

Hi

i am 46M and have been taking 1 Lipo NAD+ Complete, 1 Lipo NMN and 1 Lipo Resveratrol 5 days a week with a break on the weekends for a month.

I do high intensity workouts 5 times a week and have noticed a definite improvement in my performance and recovery. That said I struggle to sleep more than 7hrs a night during the week, manage over 8 on the weekends but don’t feel like I am struggling.

just wanted some advice as to whether I need to be adding anything to this stack please?

thanks!!

Newage

Re: Advice

Post by Newage »

xthefuzzballx wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:23 am Hi

i am 46M and have been taking 1 Lipo NAD+ Complete, 1 Lipo NMN and 1 Lipo Resveratrol 5 days a week with a break on the weekends for a month.

I do high intensity workouts 5 times a week and have noticed a definite improvement in my performance and recovery. That said I struggle to sleep more than 7hrs a night during the week, manage over 8 on the weekends but don’t feel like I am struggling.

just wanted some advice as to whether I need to be adding anything to this stack please?

thanks!!

Both the Lipo NAD+ Complete and the Lipo NMN are a slow release formula so that could be affecting your sleep for your 5 days on cycle. They are both brilliant products but can disrupt the sleep of some people. 
You are not noticing any effect on your sleep at the weekends when you have a two day break from the molecules so that is telling you something. Keep in mind that the Liposomal delivery system can be (3x to 5x) increased absorption compared to standard NMN and NAD+ so take that into account.
Try adding some natural sleep supplements like valerian, hops, tryptophan or something similar to see if it off sets the stimulating effect of the molecules otherwise you may have to adjust your Liposomal dosage. 
One thing for sure is that quality sleep should be “right up there” on the priority agenda..

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Great advise there Mate! ;)

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

I have to be careful not to overdo the liposomal NAD+ boosters because as Newage points out they are far more bioavailable and time released.  A recent study by Sinclair's company, MetroBiotech concluded that NAD+ has no effect on circadian rhythm, but Sinclair himself has said that in order to avoid jet lag on long trips, he takes a lot of NMN in the morning to reset his circadian rhythm.  That would seem to contradict his own study.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

You mentioned High intensity workouts within your daily intake of LIPO NMN and NAD+. My Pickleball play has been enhanced by supplementing my intake of NAD+ Complete daily with a 4 hour boost of NMN sl just before play. And if I get into an advanced high performance play, a shot or two of NAD+ nasal spray offers immediate uptake boost.Everyone's body is different, and over time you'll find what works best for you.
Ben, Pickleball101, 81.
xthefuzzballx

Post by xthefuzzballx »

Thank you very much! Your advice was very helpful!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic