NMNNMN with Apigenin

drkris69

Re: NMN with Apigenin

Post by drkris69 »

LiveLong wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:52 pm I'm rotating the lipo apigenin and lipo nmn. Taking 1 of each some days. 2 of one or the other. and only 1 of one or the other on some days. 

I've felt a clarity with taking one lipo apigenin and one lipo nmn, but its only been a few days. Certainly more than just taking only the lipo nmn or lipo apigenin. 

I felt some irregularity taking 2 lipo apigenin and no nmn, maybe for some you can go too far in inhibiting cd38 at my age of 43 (I think jocko said one lipo apigenin might be fine) 

Me personally I only take 1 at bedtime. Being that it is Lipo, its being absorbed better and 1 to 2 per day is plenty for most people.

LiveLong

Post by LiveLong »

drkris69 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:20 am
LiveLong wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:52 pm I'm rotating the lipo apigenin and lipo nmn. Taking 1 of each some days. 2 of one or the other. and only 1 of one or the other on some days. 

I've felt a clarity with taking one lipo apigenin and one lipo nmn, but its only been a few days. Certainly more than just taking only the lipo nmn or lipo apigenin. 

I felt some irregularity taking 2 lipo apigenin and no nmn, maybe for some you can go too far in inhibiting cd38 at my age of 43 (I think jocko said one lipo apigenin might be fine) 

Me personally I only take 1 at bedtime. Being that it is Lipo, its being absorbed better and 1 to 2 per day is plenty for most people.

of both?
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

No, I was referring to the Apigenin. I take one at night before bed. :D

LiveLong

Post by LiveLong »

I don't think there is any comparison to how lively and how much energy I feel, taking both the lipo nmn and lipo apigenin as opposed to just one or the other. 

I don't know if its too much at my age of 43 to take both, but it feels good  8-)

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

LiveLong wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:12 pm I don't think there is any comparison to how lively and how much energy I feel, taking both the lipo nmn and lipo apigenin as opposed to just one or the other. 

I don't know if its too much at my age of 43 to take both, but it feels good  8-)

I think it is just the right time. I am a couple years older, but i can't believe all the stuff I have been finding out about. I first heard about NMN on Reddit and then I started researching it more and more. And now it is like there are 4 major ways to activate switches to lengthen our life.

I mean it's literally a miracle. A couple years ago - none of this was on my radar.

I quit smoking 14 years ago and started exercising and obviously i began to look and feel better, but the progress I have made in the past year is far better. My skin looks better, my face looks younger and i feel stronger.

I am glad I found this stuff in my 40s, I would even have started it in my 30s.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:54 pm No, I was referring to the Apigenin. I take one at night before bed. :D

Is there any specific reason mate for taking it late in the day around bedtime?
Or like me, do you spread your intake of your daily supplements over the full waking period?
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

So mom is now taking NMN with lipo Apigenin, lipo CaAKG, liposomal Gel with Resvertrol, and Grape Seed Extract. She has already had Fisetin a few times and is very low in weight, so we are done with that.

Mom has been improving slowly but steadily and actually seems to feel better after her physio lady comes to give her exercises. 

In fact June 1st we start with outdoor walks... the only issue being, that even though we live in Northern Ontario, summer can be burning hot. But I have ordered very light and white outfits for her walks. Slowly but surely she is healthier now than 2 years ago.
Newage

Post by Newage »

NewLifeScience wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:30 pm So mom is now taking NMN with lipo Apigenin, lipo CaAKG, liposomal Gel with Resvertrol, and Grape Seed Extract. She has already had Fisetin a few times and is very low in weight, so we are done with that.

Mom has been improving slowly but steadily and actually seems to feel better after her physio lady comes to give her exercises. 

In fact June 1st we start with outdoor walks... the only issue being, that even though we live in Northern Ontario, summer can be burning hot. But I have ordered very light and white outfits for her walks. Slowly but surely she is healthier now than 2 years ago.

Your Mum is very lucky to have a committed son like yourself in her corner.
Keep up the good work... :roll:

TKK

Post by TKK »

NewLifeScience wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:30 pm So mom is now taking NMN with lipo Apigenin, lipo CaAKG, liposomal Gel with Resvertrol, and Grape Seed Extract. She has already had Fisetin a few times and is very low in weight, so we are done with that.

How did you convince your mom to get on board with all of those supplements? I tried to get my mom to consider NR/NMN and she was simply too skeptical do it!

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:34 pm
drkris69 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:54 pm No, I was referring to the Apigenin. I take one at night before bed. :D

Is there any specific reason mate for taking it late in the day around bedtime?
Or like me, do you spread your intake of your daily supplements over the full waking period?

So I listen to Dr. Hubberman, he has a great podcast and he talks about what to take for better sleep. He talks about how Melatonin is not the best thing to take for men as it shrinks the testis. I was taking Melatonin every night for sleep and Ive noticed this happening so he recommends taking 
400mgs Magnesium L-Threonate
200mgs L-theanine
50mgs Apigenin

Everyone should try this stack if you are having trouble sleeping. It works every time every night.... :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic