NMNKidney disease reversal

Newage

Re: Kidney disease reversal

Post by Newage »

michaeljkelly wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:13 am This would definitely help my Dad. He has diabetes type 2, and has been warned that he may start dialysis soon. It would be something, if we could postpone it.

I’m sure NMN/NAD+ has a  positive impact on the major organs but let’s not forget the benefit to the Cardiovascular System including the Arteries.The last Ultrasound that I had on my legs just on 6 months ago I was told by the clinician that I had the arteries of a 35 year old..

jazzy

Post by jazzy »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:27 am
jazzy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:28 am Funny that this was mentioned, as i was going over my past medical checkups to look for anything interesting. And while i am still youngish and my kidneys are still functioning at 100% i had noticed the number had been declining each year. Then right as it was going to dip below optimum i start to see this uptrend back up to the levels of my youth. The doctor told me it is just a natural decline with age and theres not much you can do about it, so i was pretty excited to see a reversal in something that doesn't reserve. 

Of course you guessed it the reversal started after i began taking NMN

Hey there Jazzy, can you tell me which markers you are talking about as far as your blood work is concerned? This is interesting... ;)

Sorry for the delay, it was the eGFR test. I had dropped below 90, now the latest test is 107

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Okay thanks Jazzy, and its awesome to see the improvement in your kidneys. NMN is a powerful molecule that replenishes many functions in our body. ;)

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

ok so 2.5 months later and her GFR is 81! That is not a huge change, but actually maybe it is. it keeps increasing for an 87 year old.

She is also taking lsg CaAKG so that may be helping as well.

She is out of any danger zone, I am glad I have access to her values because for all intents I discovered the issue, identified one aggravating factor (ibuprophen) and NMN and CaAKG helped restore her values to healthy levels.

But as far as I know, if you have diabetes with any nerve pain, you must avoid ibuprophen/advil.
selenipap

Post by selenipap »

NewLifeScience wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:21 pm ok so 2.5 months later and her GFR is 81! That is not a huge change, but actually maybe it is. it keeps increasing for an 87 year old.

She is out of any danger zone, I am glad I have access to her values because for all intents I discovered the issue, identified one aggravating factor (ibuprophen) and NMN and CaAKG helped restore her values to healthy levels.

But as far as I know, if you have diabetes with any nerve pain, you must avoid ibuprophen/advil.

These are great news and thank you for sharing! My dad, 76, is currently close to end stage kidney disease (diabetic). I put him on 500mg lipo NMN/day and 1X NAD defender/day. I'm very careful with his supplement because ckd patient should not overdo it with supplementation. Currently, I'm taking the responsibility as his dr didn't know much about nnm and he didn't encourage using it. I would be very grateful if you can share your mum's dosage of nmn! Thank you! 
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

selenipap wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:12 am
NewLifeScience wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:21 pm ok so 2.5 months later and her GFR is 81! That is not a huge change, but actually maybe it is. it keeps increasing for an 87 year old.

These are great news and thank you for sharing! My dad, 76, is currently close to end stage kidney disease (diabetic). I put him on 500mg lipo NMN/day and 1X NAD defender/day. I'm very careful with his supplement because ckd patient should not overdo it with supplementation. Currently, I'm taking the responsibility as his dr didn't know much about nnm and he didn't encourage using it. I would be very grateful if you can share your mum's dosage of nmn! Thank you! 

Mom currently gets 250mg of Liposomal NMN along with Resveratrol, Apegenin, and CaAKG.

I also make sure to give her TMG 4 times per week to work with the NMN (preventing excessive methylation).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic