NMNDavid Sinclair - NMN Supplements & Endotoxins

ScottyRBS

David Sinclair - NMN Supplements & Endotoxins

Post by ScottyRBS »

Dr. Sinclair's recent Instagram post cites that certain NMN supplements they have tested in their lab contain harmful endotoxins. Is there clinical data on Renue By Science's NMN products to confirm they are free of such endotoxins?

NewLifeScience

Re: David Sinclair - NMN Supplements & Endotoxins

Post by NewLifeScience »

RBS products are regularly tested by 3rd parties. We need to be sure about this stuff so I have researched this.
ScottyRBS

Post by ScottyRBS »

NewLifeScience wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 7:41 pm RBS products are regularly tested by 3rd parties. We need to be sure about this stuff so I have researched this.

I figured as much. Very reassuring to know that I’ve chosen a quality company to buy my supplements from. Cheers

Newage

Post by Newage »

ScottyRBS wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 8:04 pm
NewLifeScience wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 7:41 pm RBS products are regularly tested by 3rd parties. We need to be sure about this stuff so I have researched this.

I figured as much. Very reassuring to know that I’ve chosen a quality company to buy my supplements from. Cheers

You can’t go wrong ScottyRBS with RenueBy Science.
I found them over 2 years ago and I cannot speak highly enough  of them. Before dealing with RBS I had previously purchased from other companies that left a lot to be desired with service and product quality.
RenueByScience is the way to go….  :D

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Same here, I started using RBS's products about 2 yrs ago as well and have had exceptional results! I too experimented with other brands before finding RBS and the quality was sub par at best. These products you take and will feel the difference. The other companies cant hold a candle to RBS.....PERIOD. ;)

ScottyRBS

Post by ScottyRBS »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:23 am Same here, I started using RBS's products about 2 yrs ago as well and have had exceptional results! I too experimented with other brands before finding RBS and the quality was sub par at best. These products you take and will feel the difference. The other companies cant hold a candle to RBS.....PERIOD. ;)

This is great feedback, very reassuring, thank you!

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

ScottyRBS wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:53 pm
drkris69 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:23 am Same here, I started using RBS's products about 2 yrs ago as well and have had exceptional results! I too experimented with other brands before finding RBS and the quality was sub par at best. These products you take and will feel the difference. The other companies cant hold a candle to RBS.....PERIOD. ;)

I have hit my 3 year anniversary on buying supplements from RBS, never had an issue, great support, never any concerns on quality and have never felt better or fitter in well over 30 years. Not all from RBS products but their supplements ARE the game changer I needed to boost, underpin my longevity and health focused efforts.
ScottyRBS

Post by ScottyRBS »

Boxcost wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:10 pm
ScottyRBS wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:53 pm

I have hit my 3 year anniversary on buying supplements from RBS, never had an issue, great support, never any concerns on quality and have never felt better or fitter in well over 30 years. Not all from RBS products but their supplements ARE the game changer I needed to boost, underpin my longevity and health focused efforts.

Again, this is great to hear, I appreciate everyone making the time to comment - and more importantly that the comments are so positive!
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You really cant go wrong with any of the RBS products. They only use pharmaceutical grade in all products and everything is third party tested. If its on the label then rest assured its in there!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69
You really cant go wrong with any of the RBS products. They only use pharmaceutical grade in all products and everything is third party tested. If its on the label then rest assured its in there!

“Ditto” to that mate… :o
 You can back RBS products “all the way to the bank”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic