NMNNew NMN Human Trial shows 600mg Optimal dosage

Pickleball101

New NMN Human Trial shows 600mg Optimal dosage

Post by Pickleball101 »

This trial shows dosages of 300/600/and 900 mg dosages for a trial age group of 40-65 year olds. Double Blind placebo study was for 60 days.
There was no improvement of 900 mg dosage over the 600 mg group in 5 areas of blood work, stamina test, cognitive uptake or insulin intolerance, or NAD + blood levels increase.

The Scientific Trial posted results in this study prove NMN raises NAD+ levels restoring earlier health levels in 40-65 year olds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-WUVdQbYW4

Ben, 81. RbS products 4 years. 1 NAD+ Complete LIPO capsule daily, plus 250 mg NNMsl powder, NAD+ mist on pickleball play days T-Th-Fri.
             with 600 mg Resveratrol capsule..

LiveLong

Re: New NMN Human Trial shows 600mg Optimal dosage

Post by LiveLong »

Interesting. I believe that same guy Modern Healthspan and his wife saw better NAD+ levels with liposomal instead of regular nmn. Liposomal is much more bioavailable. Would this apply to liposomal as well? When your taking liposomal isn't it already like taking a gram of sublingual? 

I've felt good on liposomal apigenin and 500 sublingual recently. If your taking apigenin do you need as much nmn?

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

LiveLong,
The trial is not suggesting that these levels of NMN produce 100 % of NAD+ restoration in your body, and everyone's body levels are different. It is proving that the Most bang for the buck to INCREASE NAD+ levels is with 600mg dosage as opposed to 300 mg or 900mg.
My levels at 81 are much lower than yours, so the LIPO measured 24 hour delivery system elevates my levels uniformly, as a base line to then focus on additional boost for my LifeStle/LifeSpan needs. That happens to be a 4 hour stamina boost of 250 mg NMNsl/Nad+ mist during Pickleball play of 3 hours, 3 times a week.

I will probably add the RbyS Grape seed extract when available, and reduce my Lisinipril (to minimum dosage ) in a wean off, add on plan.

The Renue Anti-aging Serum has NAD+ in it, and I apply it to my skin psoriasis and arthritic joints to heal those specific aging areas. So it's not a specific amount of NAD+ dosage to reach optimum Anti+Aging desires, but Where and How you add back NAD+ to reach your desired Lifestle/ Lifespan.

The additional products offered by RbyS such as Apigenin offer a more focused therapy for your specific interest.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

LiveLong wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:04 pm Interesting. I believe that same guy Modern Healthspan and his wife saw better NAD+ levels with liposomal instead of regular nmn. Liposomal is much more bioavailable. Would this apply to liposomal as well? When your taking liposomal isn't it already like taking a gram of sublingual? 

I've felt good on liposomal apigenin and 500 sublingual recently. If your taking apigenin do you need as much nmn?

I've taken 4 Lipo NAD Complete capsules per day, which would be equivalent to over a gram of NMN powder and when I tested my levels it was sky high.  Bear in mind the latest study was just one and many of us believe there are increasing gains in NAD levels beyond 1 gram.  What's the upper limit?  Sinclair has claimed 1,500mg in his podcasts.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Ahh, so the choices were 300, 600 and 900
interesting that as a group, most of us agreed a while ago that 500mg was the sweet spot. So this test supports that more or less.

That means I am good with 250 mg of LSG NMN.
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

I am thinking if 500mg is the right dose for the average upper middle aged adult, that 750 or 1000mg is right for the elderly, or 500 mg liposomal nmn.

But it's good to know the right level range. It reassures me that i am taking the right dose.

Thanks Pickleball.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

NewLifeScience wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:12 pm Ahh, so the choices were 300, 600 and 900
interesting that as a group, most of us agreed a while ago that 500mg was the sweet spot. So this test supports that more or less.

That means I am good with 250 mg of LSG NMN.

Iam taking 1 tablet of 250 mg NMN but also a shot of the NMN with Resveratrol. It seems to be just right for me.

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I find it interesting that quantites of b/w 250-1000mg are usually the right amount for many drugs and supplements for mammals our size. It seems like such a small amount.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic