NMNLab Report shows LIPO NMN doubles NAD+ levels compared to powder

Pickleball101

Lab Report shows LIPO NMN doubles NAD+ levels compared to powder

Post by Pickleball101 »

This affordable lab report offers scientific proof of RenuebyScience LIPO delivery boosting NAD up to 100% higher levels in the bloodstream than any other oral delivery system. The products used were RenuebyScience Lipo NAD+Complete, NMN powder, and Apigenin.
This is a Jan 2022 lab report, with a full explanation by the lab Dr. of how results are obtained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFhJHHGGEI

Ben, 81. 4 years RbyS products, 1 capsule daily NAD+ Complete LIPO, and 250 NMM sl, Nad+ Mist, 800 mg Resveratrol T-Th-F on pickleball play days

vauss88

Re: Lab Report shows LIPO NMN doubles NAD+ levels compared to powder

Post by vauss88 »

Seems to me that this clearly indicates that liposomal products are the way to go. I have been taking lipo NR from Renue by Science for 3 months now, and it is providing more positive impacts at half the cost of my previous non-lipo NR.
Newage

Re: Lab Report shows LIPO NMN doubles NAD+ levels compared to powder

Post by Newage »

vauss88 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:52 pm Seems to me that this clearly indicates that liposomal products are the way to go. I have been taking lipo NR from Renue by Science for 3 months now, and it is providing more positive impacts at half the cost of my previous non-lipo NR.

I also add one capsule of RBS Lipo NR into my daily molecule intake. NAD+ Lipo Complete Capsules, NR Lipo Capsules and a couple of NMN Sublingual Tabs and sometimes NMN Lipo Gel or NAD+ Lipo Gel. Covering all bases…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic