NMNNew NMN trial/Stanfield's reaction

LiveLong

New NMN trial/Stanfield's reaction

Post by LiveLong »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5ev4X__lE

Subjects were on NMN for 12 weeks at 125mg twice a day in tablet form. NMN use was safe. NMN significantly improved NAD+ at all 4/8/12 weeks. Highest NAD+ levels were after 4th week, does adaptation to NAD+ occur? Interestingly NMN levels weren't increased after NMN supplementation, but NAMN (nicotinic acid mononucleotide) levels were significantly increased. Both NR and NMN failed to increase NAD+ in skeletal muscles. Controversy in how NMN is absorbed by the body, with the suggestion that NMN/NR are altered by gut bacteria.

This actually follows my experience with the powder a bit (which I didn't really take sublingually, just put it in my morning drink). The highest energy I received at 250/500/750/1 gram was always in the first period of use. It encourages me personally to the liposomal which Modern Healthspan saw better results with. Does the body adapt to liposomal as well? If so, how much over time? 

drkris69

Re: New NMN trial/Stanfield's reaction

Post by drkris69 »

Im glad to see that now the NMN studies are finally coming in. And as we we all know, NMN is safe to take daily. At this point there are no very long term studies out as of yet. Im sure taking NMN 5 days on and 2 days off weekly is good. Ive been doing it now for 2.5 yrs and I feel better now than I did 10 yrs ago. :D

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

When are we going to see liposomal NMN trials??

It is becoming clear that normal NMN capsules / powder is mostly absorbed by our gut bacteria, either way though it still boosts NAD+

From personal experience, how I am feeling and how I am rolling health-wise on NMN / NAD+ - it's definitely better with Liposomal :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:24 am When are we going to see liposomal NMN trials??

It is becoming clear that normal NMN capsules / powder is mostly absorbed by our gut bacteria, either way though it still boosts NAD+

From personal experience, how I am feeling and how I am rolling health-wise on NMN / NAD+ - it's definitely better with Liposomal :D

I agree Boxcost.. I don’t think we should hold our breath as it took a long time for any trials to surface using the normal absorption methods for NMN.  

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

This is true Mate, we can rest assure that we are taking the best NMN thats out there. Its a game changer! :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:56 am This is true Mate, we can rest assure that we are taking the best NMN thats out there. Its a game changer! :D
You 
Yes mate. People can put their confidence in RenueByScience products… In my opinion, unrivalled in their field.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic