NMNDry mouth?

jhoff909

Dry mouth?

Post by jhoff909 »

Do the fast dissolve NMN tablets cause dry mouth?  Back in March mid I started taking them (dissolve under the tongue) and started with taking 2 then later upped it to 4 per day.  In late April I started getting dry mouth and am wondering if the NMN could be the cause?

NewLifeScience

Re: Dry mouth?

Post by NewLifeScience »

Hi there and welcome to our humble forum.

I have tried the fast dissolve, and while the experience was a bit intense at first, but nothing like dry mouth afterwards.

I only have dry mouth when i sleep with my mouth open. 

If your NMN is somehow affecting your sleep, it may help to take it only up to lunch time and no later. When I first started NMN, i took it after supper and noticed that i was a bit overstimulated and had wild dreams, so I switched to before lunch. Now however, I can take it any time with no issues.

But for my money, I prefer Liposomal NMN (i actually take NAD+ complete) for the best bioavailability. I can take 250 mg per day, 6 day per week, whereas I was taking between 500 and 625mg per day with the SL.

Let us know if things improve and how your experience is overall with NMN and other supplements.
jhoff909

Post by jhoff909 »

Thanks.  I've ordered the Liposomal NMN and in theory, it will ship to me tomorrow.

I take them all first thing in the morning.

Yes, I get dry mouth when I sleep with my mouth open too :) but this is weird - it's mostly the front of my mouth around my lips and it's all the time unless I'm drinking or if I purposely swish liquid around.  I was just wondering if it was a thing with the fast dissolve NMN.

My wife says it's a fairly common side effect of some medications.  Haven't really changed anything lately other than adding NMN and Berberine although I do take a bunch of supplements.  And it didn't start when I started taking NMN or Berberine (which I started later).
TedB

Post by TedB »

I know there have been several versions of Sublingual Powders and pills. I think different people have different ranges of PH Levels in their mucous membranes. I don't know a lot about it but my wife wil tell me something burns her mouth when it does nothing to me.

I imagine that is why most supplements are in capsule form... but then the problem is the gut destroys a lot of the material.

My first NMN capsules were not liposomal and were not from RBS. I didn't feel anything, but wasn't expecting to. But i came across this forum as i was searching for answers, for which mant are found here and started with the SL Tablets... getting up to 500mg per day. And after 6 weeks really noticed something - strength and stamina.

I now take Liposomal NAD+ complete. I love the stuff. I keep saying I hope they always make it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic