NMN4 vaccine shots, mixed plus NMN and RSV... is CoVid still a threat to elderly?

canadahealthy

Re: 4 vaccine shots, mixed plus NMN and RSV... is CoVid still a threat to elderly?

Post by canadahealthy »

Well i am going for my second booster next week. i mixed Pfizer and Moderna. I am only taking it to benefit my elderly parent.

Newage

Re: 4 vaccine shots, mixed plus NMN and RSV... is CoVid still a threat to elderly?

Post by Newage »

canadahealthy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:48 pm Well i am going for my second booster next week. i mixed Pfizer and Moderna. I am only taking it to benefit my elderly parent.

No more jabs for this “little black duck”…
Only my personal view on the whole debacle…
Everyone has to make up their own mind but I personally now believe in the long term that it may do more harm than good..
Hey DrKris??
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Hey there mate, its been rough past 2 weeks. Im still not quite there yet as far as being 100% healthy. Im back at work but after seeing 45 to 60 pats man Im throwing the towel in. LOL :lol:

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

well it's a wierd virus... in my experience, colds, flu, are really from 5-6 virus families and act pretty similar. I has 'german' measles when i was a kid, good for life.. chicken pox, good for.. oh oh shingles.

but i think at this point you are either very frail or totally unvaccinated.
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

there are just no guarantees.

if the elderly patient is frail, it is a major risk factor.

do you have access to many rApid tests? maybe that can help you have safe company until the next mixed vaccine. Then maybe it will finally be less serious.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Every colleague and Medical Professional that I have spoken to all have the same answer relating to Covid and that is... “We don’t really know about the implications, short or long term”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic