NMNAmazing Results - RBS Lipo NMN

gvhlaw

Amazing Results - RBS Lipo NMN

Post by gvhlaw »

Hi All - please look at the pics of my hair from 11/8/21 and a week ago. They speak for themselves about Renue lipo NMN, Resveratrol, Apigenin and Quercetin which I have been using since they became available. Also, my hs-CRP has dropped from 2 in March to .8 as of two weeks ago, along with a 15% drop in LDL lipids and TG with a 10% increase in HDL. My doctor’s reaction to my hair re-growth was only to say it’s medically impossible. I just started using RBS lipo Berberine with Metformin - but am not diabetic. I couldn’t be happier with my overall well being and health metrics. My EPI age is 60.2 and my calendar age is 75.5. I am a graduate of Stanford and Stanford Law School, and have done extensive research on aging interventions. RBS was my choice for my product supplier based on product quality and performance.  GVH  Note - still trying to upload pics.

Newage

Re: Amazing Results - RBS Lipo NMN

Post by Newage »

gvhlaw wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:51 pm Hi All - please look at the pics of my hair from 11/8/21 and a week ago. They speak for themselves about Renue lipo NMN, Resveratrol, Apigenin and Quercetin which I have been using since they became available. Also, my hs-CRP has dropped from 2 in March to .8 as of two weeks ago, along with a 15% drop in LDL lipids and TG with a 10% increase in HDL. My doctor’s reaction to my hair re-growth was only to say it’s medically impossible. I just started using RBS lipo Berberine with Metformin - but am not diabetic. I couldn’t be happier with my overall well being and health metrics. My EPI age is 60.2 and my calendar age is 75.5. I am a graduate of Stanford and Stanford Law School, and have done extensive research on aging interventions. RBS was my choice for my product supplier based on product quality and performance.  GVH  Note - still trying to upload pics.

Good for you...gvhlaw.
Great results and you are correct in saying that RenueByScience are the “top of the tree” when it comes to the quality of supplements.
Your photos will be interesting viewing when you eventually get them uploaded.  :roll:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic