NMNProbiotics are a PreCurser to NMN

Pickleball101

Probiotics are a PreCurser to NMN

Post by Pickleball101 »

After trying Most of the new Renue by Science products offered over the last year, one thing in common was evident. Unless my "Gut floral" was right, I had little noticeable results. Now that is probably more true with those of us over 65, and I've become daily aware , nearing 82, that unless you appease these pesky little critters, 3-4 Billion strong in your gut, they're going to ruin your day.
When I was younger, it didn't seem to matter. I could throw a plate of Mexican hot chili's at them, cooled down with some Cervezas , and they were happy. Not so, after 65-70. These guys are getting More particular, especially after dark. They don't like snacking after 6, and have done away with my sweets, ice cream, and treats of the past. The Only allowable treat they seem to never get enough of is Dark Chocolate, in 1-2 oz. servings, no almonds. But I digress . The Most important thing to realize is your bodies digestive efficiency is dropping at about 1-2% /year after 50, just like your muscle mass is. So they need help. If the Gut's not right, then nothing else will be. One Third of all neurons are there, like a second brain. They have feelings, communicate, have survival priorities, and control all of the rest of the bodies nourishment.
You'll need to find a US made Pro-biotic, of 10-15 Billion LIVE cultures, at least 15 strains, so they don't get used to any one strain. Lab consistency tested and validated. Vitacost is one 10/20. Another is NOW , 25/10.
Taken just before your main meal of the day (before 6PM). Then, if you wake up with gas, rumbling stomach, acid re-flux, bomb the little devils again!
I take my NMN LIPO Gel with Reverstrol with a small breakfast fruit bowl, then my Berberine and probiotic before my main meal of the day.  My additional Magnesium (prevent leg cramps) and 2nd Berberine are by 6, with No snacks or liquids AFTER 6 pm.
That's the way to "Make it through the Night", and on to 100.
Pickleball 101, 81+

Newage

Re: Probiotics are a PreCurser to NMN

Post by Newage »

APickleball101 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:30 pm After trying Most of the new Renue by Science products offered over the last year, one thing in common was evident. Unless my "Gut floral" was right, I had little noticeable results. Now that is probably more true with those of us over 65, and I've become daily aware , nearing 82, that unless you appease these pesky little critters, 3-4 Billion strong in your gut, they're going to ruin your day.
When I was younger, it didn't seem to matter. I could throw a plate of Mexican hot chili's at them, cooled down with some Cervezas , and they were happy. Not so, after 65-70. These guys are getting More particular, especially after dark. They don't like snacking after 6, and have done away with my sweets, ice cream, and treats of the past. The Only allowable treat they seem to never get enough of is Dark Chocolate, in 1-2 oz. servings, no almonds. But I digress . The Most important thing to realize is your bodies digestive efficiency is dropping at about 1-2% /year after 50, just like your muscle mass is. So they need help. If the Gut's not right, then nothing else will be. One Third of all neurons are there, like a second brain. They have feelings, communicate, have survival priorities, and control all of the rest of the bodies nourishment.
You'll need to find a US made Pro-biotic, of 10-15 Billion LIVE cultures, at least 15 strains, so they don't get used to any one strain. Lab consistency tested and validated. Vitacost is one 10/20. Another is NOW , 25/10.
Taken just before your main meal of the day (before 6PM). Then, if you wake up with gas, rumbling stomach, acid re-flux, bomb the little devils again!
I take my NMN LIPO Gel with Reverstrol with a small breakfast fruit bowl, then my Berberine and probiotic before my main meal of the day.  My additional Magnesium (prevent leg cramps) and 2nd Berberine are by 6, with No snacks or liquids AFTER 6 pm.
That's the way to "Make it through the Night", and on to 100.
Pickleball 101, 81+

💯 % right on the importance of balanced gut bacteria pickleball.
Hopefully the 100 years and beyond age barrier is achievable for some of us but “quality of life” is the prerequisite for me. 
I certainly do not want to spend my final years incapacitated physically or mentally with someone tending to my every needs..
I’m not sure whether the Dark Chocolate thing is a gut bacteria or a Pickleball thing?  lol 😂 
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Both. It keeps the Lil' Buggers quiet...
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

Apparently, one lot of gut bacterial like the dark chocolate at lunchtime as per their circadian rhythm, and a different group like it in the evening. 
I take one square of 100% dark at lunchtime and one at dinner time. 
As pickleball says, keeps the little buggers quiet!!
TedB

Post by TedB »

I fixed my gut issues with unsweetened oatmeal, which is said to release beta-glucan in the gut. This makes for a friendly environment for good bacteria and a hostile one for the bad. Never looked back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic