NMNCovid vaccination and NMN

DaveUkSeaside

Covid vaccination and NMN

Post by DaveUkSeaside »

Hi, I’m due to have a covid booster vaccination, and am taking RBS lipo NMN capsules 500mg.
Does anyone know in theory or in practice, is it best to avoid taking NMN before or after the vaccination? Or can NMN help? 
Thanks for any help.

Newage

Re: Covid vaccination and NMN

Post by Newage »

DaveUkSeaside
Hi, I’m due to have a covid booster vaccination, and am taking RBS lipo NMN capsules 500mg.
Does anyone know in theory or in practice, is it best to avoid taking NMN before or after the vaccination? Or can NMN help? 
Thanks for any help.

I guess like any vaccination you have to way the “risk of the vaccine” up against the risk of the disease.
All I can say is that I religiously took RBS NMN & NAD+ well before and throughout the Covid Pandemic.
I have contracted Covid multiple times over the last year or two and the symptoms that I experienced have been nothing more than “feeling a little off”
Apart from the Covid virus I have not had a single sick day since I began taking NMN & NAD+ well over 5 years ago.
Keep in mind I am 70 plus years of age..   :o

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

DaveUkSeaside wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:19 am Hi, I’m due to have a covid booster vaccination, and am taking RBS lipo NMN capsules 500mg.
Thanks for any help.

If anything its helpful! a covid booster will fire up your immune system and when your immune system fires up it demands loads more NAD+, it may even be worth increasing your NMN dose to counter immune system drain on your NAD+ reserves.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:43 pm
DaveUkSeaside wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:19 am Hi, I’m due to have a covid booster vaccination, and am taking RBS lipo NMN capsules 500mg.
Thanks for any help.

If anything it’s helpful! a covid booster will fire up your immune system and when your immune system fires up it demands loads more NAD+, it may even be worth increasing your NMN dose to counter immune system drain on your NAD+ reserves.

Sounds very feasible Boxcost.
I think the molecules are very helpful and work in synergy in most cases but as we all know…everyone is different.   :roll:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic