Customer SupportWas sent incorrect item, re: #312868

concretecyanideLD50

Was sent incorrect item, re: #312868

Post by concretecyanideLD50 »

Customer Support,

Over the past week+, I have called and left 3 messages plus sent an email with a photo of what was incorrectly sent to me. 
Though your policy is to respond within one business day, I have yet to hear from anyone by phone or email. 

One of the products I ordered, "Lipo NAD+ Complete - Powdered Liposomal NMN and NAD+", was never sent to me. 
However, I was sent "Liposomal Resveratrol" instead. 

I was intending on starting a supplemental program including your products. 
Recently, the science behind your NAD+ products was discussed on a popular podcast, Huberman Lab, with guest Dr. David Sinclair. 
I happen to personally know Dr. Andrew Huberman. I was looking forward to giving him feedback regarding the 
use of your products. 

It is not unreasonable nor unrealistic for me to expect better resolve by Alive-By-Science.

Thank you,

C.Daemon
Alison Cronin

jocko6889

Re: Was sent incorrect item, re: #312868

Post by jocko6889 »

concretecyanideLD50 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:16 pm Customer Support,

Over the past week+, I have called and left 3 messages plus sent an email with a photo of what was incorrectly sent to me. 
Though your policy is to respond within one business day, I have yet to hear from anyone by phone or email. 

One of the products I ordered, "Lipo NAD+ Complete - Powdered Liposomal NMN and NAD+", was never sent to me. 

Recently, the science behind your NAD+ products was discussed on a popular podcast, Huberman Lab, with guest Dr. David Sinclair. 
I happen to personally know Dr. Andrew Huberman. I was looking forward to giving him feedback regarding the 
use of your products. 

It is not unreasonable nor unrealistic for me to expect better resolve by Alive-By-Science.

Thank you,

C.Daemon
Alison Cronin

I'm very sorry you had this experience.  I have contacted customer support and copied the message above to them.  Please let me know if you continue to have any issues and include your order number.  Thank you.  

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes sorry to hear about this and this rarely happens. Im sure your order will be resolved and please give us any feedback on how you like ABS products. ABS only uses pharmaceutical grade in their products so you are getting the best. BTW, I listen to Dr. Huberman weekly thru his podcast which is great.
concretecyanideLD50

Re: Was sent incorrect item, re: Order #312868

jocko6889 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:37 pm
concretecyanideLD50 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:16 pm Customer Support,

use of your products. 

Thank you,

C.Daemon
Alison Cronin

I'm very sorry you had this experience.  I have contacted customer support and copied the message above to them.  Please let me know if you continue to have any issues and include your order number.  Thank you.  

Thank you for doing this. 

However, as of today, Sunday, January 9, 2022, no one from customer service has contacted me or sent me any form of a follow-up.

15 days with no response from customer service. As I understand it, customer service policy is to respond "within 24 hours".

My order number is in the "Subject" field of my post. 

If this has not been resolved by Wednesday, I will have to dispute the charge with American Express. 

C. Daemon
Alison Cronin

concretecyanideLD50

drkris69 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:47 pm Yes sorry to hear about this and this rarely happens. Im sure your order will be resolved and please give us any feedback on how you like ABS products. ABS only uses pharmaceutical grade in their products so you are getting the best. BTW, I listen to Dr. Huberman weekly thru his podcast which is great.

I appreciate your response. 
I have not started the products because I still have not received what I ordered.

However, months ago I recommended two of Alive By Science's gel products:

Resveratrol w/ Curcumin LIPO Gel, 
NAD+ with Resveratrol LIPO Gel 

For someone with a rare form of Lupis.
In addition to certain supplements, I recommended these gels to help lower inflammation and to lower her pain level.
for 8 years, her pain has never been lower than a 4 or 5 (1-10 Pain scale)
After nearly 2 weeks, her pain level has been a "0" or a "1"...

My role with Alive by Science products is to try a combination of the NAD+ products. My feedback is important for 
a podcaster you mentioned. 
I am also looking for the obvious benefits. 

**I would have ordered some of the other products, but my first order has not been corrected yet.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

concretecyanideLD50 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:36 pm
drkris69 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:47 pm Yes sorry to hear about this and this rarely happens. Im sure your order will be resolved and please give us any feedback on how you like ABS products. ABS only uses pharmaceutical grade in their products so you are getting the best. BTW, I listen to Dr. Huberman weekly thru his podcast which is great.

I appreciate your response. 
I have not started the products because I still have not received what I ordered.

However, months ago I recommended two of Alive By Science's gel products:

Resveratrol w/ Curcumin LIPO Gel, 
NAD+ with Resveratrol LIPO Gel 

For someone with a rare form of Lupis.
In addition to certain supplements, I recommended these gels to help lower inflammation and to lower her pain level.
for 8 years, her pain has never been lower than a 4 or 5 (1-10 Pain scale)
After nearly 2 weeks, her pain level has been a "0" or a "1"...

My role with Alive by Science products is to try a combination of the NAD+ products. My feedback is important for 
a podcaster you mentioned. 
I am also looking for the obvious benefits. 

**I would have ordered some of the other products, but my first order has not been corrected yet.

I received this email response from customer support regarding your order.  "We have re-shipped a LIPO NAD+ Complete to Constantine. Should ship in the next few days. "

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Boom! :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic