Customer SupportIncorrect number of servings in LSG products

extesy

Incorrect number of servings in LSG products

Post by extesy »

About a month ago I bought 2 LSG Fisetin 120ml bottles. After using one of them I suspected that I didn't get as many servings as I should have. So for the second bottle I wrote down the exact time of every serving I took (2 pumps per serving) and I only counted 42 servings before the bottle was empty. It should have contained 60 servings.

Can someone count their actual servings count of any other LSG 120ml bottles - NMN, Resveratrol? Does ABN also overestimate their servings count for other products?

Pickleball101

Re: Incorrect number of servings in LSG products

Post by Pickleball101 »

Extesy,
You may be using a different "pump" action. Mine went the correct amount of pumps by just placing the outlet close under the tongue,
and then depressing the pump smoothly down to control placement. I only do one at a time, for each full subliminal absorption. When I did two together, it seemed to be too much to retain and I ended up swallowing about 1/2. The object is .. Placement, Retention, for Subliminal absorption.
You may be getting more each time with a "quick" , more forceful pump. In any event, these products are for "Individual" benefit, and not scientifically, clinically administered , under IV RN supervision. Try what works for you. I personally have dropped back to just one pump, of the LSG products, supplementing my NAD+ daily needs with RENUE, where I need the greatest benefits, for absorption AND skin, muscle, joint healing.
Ben ,79. 250 mg NMN LSG / 125 mg Renue, 125 NAD+ LSG, 600 Resveratrol , Daily
extesy

Post by extesy »

Pickleball101 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:48 amMine went the correct amount of pumps
How do you know that? Did you actually count or it just "feels" that it was the correct amount?
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

extesy wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:45 pm About a month ago I bought 2 LSG Fisetin 120ml bottles. After using one of them I suspected that I didn't get as many servings as I should have. So for the second bottle I wrote down the exact time of every serving I took (2 pumps per serving) and I only counted 42 servings before the bottle was empty. It should have contained 60 servings.

Can someone count their actual servings count of any other LSG 120ml bottles - NMN, Resveratrol? Does ABN also overestimate their servings count for other products?
Well if you get 120ml, then it would seem that 2ml is a serving. Have you measure the serving size in ML?

Otherwise this is a meaninglessa discussion.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic