Customer SupportMultiple addresses on a single account

hybrus

Multiple addresses on a single account

Post by hybrus »

Hi,

is there a way to save multiple delivery addresses on an account? Today, I was planning my traveling to another city for a few days so I cancelled my Lipo NMN pre-order to order again with a new address.

When checking out, first I noticed that even if selecting the shipping to an address other than billing, the next step is order confirmation and there’s no way to change it. I was close to order again to the same address by mistake.

Then, I looked at adding an additional address to my profile but could only replace the existing one. Is that a planned feature for the website? It would be very useful for people like me traveling in between 2 or 3 cities pretty often.

Thanks!

jocko6889

Re: Multiple addresses on a single account

Post by jocko6889 »

hybrus wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:54 pm Hi,

is there a way to save multiple delivery addresses on an account? Today, I was planning my traveling to another city for a few days so I cancelled my Lipo NMN pre-order to order again with a new address.

When checking out, first I noticed that even if selecting the shipping to an address other than billing, the next step is order confirmation and there’s no way to change it. I was close to order again to the same address by mistake.

Then, I looked at adding an additional address to my profile but could only replace the existing one. Is that a planned feature for the website? It would be very useful for people like me traveling in between 2 or 3 cities pretty often.

Thanks!

Hi, you'll get a faster response to your question by emailing [email protected].  Thanks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic