Customer SupportProduct help

Rob1

Product help

Post by Rob1 »

I recently ordered NMN and NAD+/AMPK and after opening the package I noticed the bottles felt warm. I am wondering if this could have a negative effect on the product? The package was obviously exposed to heat

AUKC

Re: Product help

Post by AUKC »

Just as an anecdote, I had read about degradation of NAD+, but this was at temps of 85 degrees Celsius.

I would imagine that unless they're leaving your parcels in direct sunlight, temps wouldn't get past 40 degrees inside a bottle and packaging. Though would be interested to know any further information they can provide :geek:
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

If degradation starts to take place at 85C you have nothing to worry about. You wouldn't even be able to hold the bottle at this temp. And the bottle would clearly be melted and warped I shape.
AliveByNatureTeam

Post by AliveByNatureTeam »

Hello Rob,

The NAD+ inside our products is very stable, and we have not found that the molecule degrades when exposed to excessive heat in accordance with our safety and efficacy testing to date.

The poly-mailer we use in shipment helps to insulate our products from the elements.

The product will have maintained its integrity and is safe to consume, even with the temperature fluctuations that come with an extended stay in a mailbox.
Have a question concerning your order? Email us!

[email protected]
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Hey there I just wanted to see if anyone here has tried the new NMN-SL. I just started supplementing it on 10/6/19 and plan to report my results in 30/60/90 days. Currently I take 1 gram daily 5 days on 2 days off. Will keep you guys posted.... :)
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

I have not tried the new powder yet. currently taking the old powder and also pills while on the road and at work as this is easier.
looking forward to hearing about your results!
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Roger that...
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:24 amRoger that...
drkris,

did you take the previous version of NMN?

do you notice a difference in saliva production? for me the previous powder was pretty good at keeping saliva production to a minimum. however the pills seem to promote saliva to be formed in my mouth quite rapidly.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes, I find that the NMN-SL does cause more saliva to form. It also has a different taste. Im now just getting used to it. ;)
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

I would definitely prefer less saliva production. It allows me to keep in under my tongue for longer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic