FAQs500+ Topics acheived! Is it time for a comprehensive forum primer?

NewLifeScience

500+ Topics acheived! Is it time for a comprehensive forum primer?

Post by NewLifeScience »

It is staggering how much this forum has grown in such a short time. Congratulations to Alive By Nature for making this possible!

I don't know what it would be like to hit this forum as you are just learning about NMN, NAD+, Senolytics.... etc.

Maybe we can collaboratively create a lifespan/healthspan primer. Something that says.."Are you knew to longevity research? NMN?" read this.

Even browsing the products can be enhanced if a nice intro document existed to explain what all the fuss is?

I am willing to work on one - maybe the admins can create a Read Me... once we have all added some input.

OR maybe someone can try to put it all together. This is easy for those of us who have been looking into this stuff for a couple years, but it you have just stumbled upon a YouTuve video, you have a lot to learn.

canadahealthy

Re: 500+ Topics acheived! Is it time for a comprehensive forum primer?

Post by canadahealthy »

This is a major milestone, and 5000+ posts coming up soon.

I am proud to have been around for at least half this ride. We have a lot of smart people participating.

I am hoping to hear a lot of testimonials about various products, but i caution people - it takes a few weeks to a few months to start feeling the effects of the processes involved.

I was willing to do this for NO actual 'feeling' since i am more concerned about the healthspan and lifespan benefits.

But there is no denying it for me, NMN is helping me recover some of the health and strength i had originally lost with age, being in my 50s.

Looking forward to a crazy additional 500 topics.
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

5000th!

Congratulations ABN.

Glad to be part of this exciting journey to health, life span and helping others.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

The forum has really grown and we have a lot of new members. It's become one of the better places to go on the web to talk about NAD+ and longevity. Thanks to everyone here for their contributions.
Newage

Post by Newage »

jocko6889 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:23 pm The forum has really grown and we have a lot of new members. It's become one of the better places to go on the web to talk about NAD+ and longevity. Thanks to everyone here for their contributions.
I think the growth within the forum has a certain amount to do with the fact that a lot of our posting is in plain language and sometimes in a light hearted manner. It all contributes to the diversity of the forum especially for some new members that may otherwise be apprehensive about becoming involved in discussions..
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Newage wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:41 am
jocko6889 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:23 pm The forum has really grown and we have a lot of new members. It's become one of the better places to go on the web to talk about NAD+ and longevity. Thanks to everyone here for their contributions.
I think the growth within the forum has a certain amount to do with the fact that a lot of our posting is in plain language and sometimes in a light hearted manner. It all contributes to the diversity of the forum especially for some new members that may otherwise be apprehensive about becoming involved in discussions..
I agree that this forum is like no other. The people are friendly and willing to laugh but the information has been incredible with research to back up the claims. Great job ABN!
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

That's so cool, congrats ABN! I've really enjoyed being part of the forum, everything from reading about new research to everyone's own personal experiences with regards to longevity. Cheers, here's to many more posts! :D
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I have essentially encouraged 4 people to date to start taking NMN or related lifespan/healthspan products.

The thing is they rely heavily on what I say. So i generally point them to an interview with Dr. David Sinclair, and then get them to read up on NAD+ and then a couple articles on NMN.

With research going on right now that is yet to confirm things many of us feel we know (e.g. Fisetin, RSV, etc.) I think that it might help to draw up a list of compounds that collectively we are taking, with a frank statement(and linked sources) as to why we are taking them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic