FAQsSublingual sores

dkg125

Sublingual sores

Post by dkg125 »

Hello! I've been using NMN sublingual tablets for over a month now as well as the NAD+ with Resveratrol LIPO Gel and have been getting sores on the edges of my tongue and mucus membranes under the tongue. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Thank you for any help! 

jocko6889

Re: Sublingual sores

Post by jocko6889 »

dkg125 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:34 am Hello! I've been using NMN sublingual tablets for over a month now as well as the NAD+ with Resveratrol LIPO Gel and have been getting sores on the edges of my tongue and mucus membranes under the tongue. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Thank you for any help! 

I'm not sure how old the NMN tablets are but we did have some people report issues with it being too acidic, so we changed the formula back to the original formula.  I would suggest swallowing the tablets rather than leaving it sitting under the tongue.  You'll get nearly as good absorption that way.

dkg125

Re: Sublingual sores

Post by dkg125 »

jocko6889 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:22 pm
dkg125 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:34 am Hello! I've been using NMN sublingual tablets for over a month now as well as the NAD+ with Resveratrol LIPO Gel and have been getting sores on the edges of my tongue and mucus membranes under the tongue. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Thank you for any help! 

I'm not sure how old the NMN tablets are but we did have some people report issues with it being too acidic, so we changed the formula back to the original formula.  I would suggest swallowing the tablets rather than leaving it sitting under the tongue.  You'll get nearly as good absorption that way.

Thank you, my tabs are not too old, maybe three months. Since I asked the question I discovered that if I hold them only in the soft tissue around the salivary glands instead of up against the bony surface, there is far less problem with it. Or it could be the second bottle I just started is one of the less acidic ones. Appreciate the reply! 

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic