Bioage TestingDr. David Sinclair Introduces New Biological Age Test

jocko6889

Dr. David Sinclair Introduces New Biological Age Test

Post by jocko6889 »

Want to find out how fast you're aging? Dr. David Sinclair is starting a new company which will be able to measure your biological age by looking at various biomarkers on your epigenome. The test will be far cheaper than other bioage tests on the market and according to Sinclair, will be more accurate.

You can join the waiting list to be among the very first to take the test. Just click the link below to sign up!

https://doctorsinclair.com/?r=Qb3kt

Pickleball101

Re: Dr. David Sinclair Introduces New Biological Age Test

Post by Pickleball101 »

Signed up for this. I'm interested in seeing if 80+ aged NMN participants have a greater biological age reversal than say 50 year olds, if all other things being equal, such as life style, dosage, surge exercise, no health issues, similar genetic disposition. and time length of participation in AbS.
 Judging from reading these Forum Posts and comparing their positive results to mine, I'd say hands down I've benefited more in greater age reversal, but with it comes many of the lingering degenerations of arthritis, stamina, and muscle mass retention, more youthful people have not
had to contend with yet. Yet, I do believe I've slowed or even held my own in these negative areas that youth have yet to realize.
The next generation of AbS products should relieve me of these two, so all I need to do is "keep the Faith" and keep on Keepin' on...
Ben
Pickleball101 , 80+ 500mg NMN sl, 250 mg NAD+ Renue, 600mg  Resveratrol, and 750 mg TMG on Pickleball days with 250mg NAD+ nasal added.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Lol
I am not gonna lie,
I don't wanna know my age in that respect....

UNTIL i hear Pickelball's

I am 100% behind your journey. You will live a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobg life.

Last edited by canadahealthy on Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

jocko6889 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:32 pm Want to find out how fast you're aging? Dr. David Sinclair is starting a new company which will be able to measure your biological age by looking at various biomarkers on your epigenome. The test will be far cheaper than other bioage tests on the market and according to Sinclair, will be more accurate.

You can join the waiting list to be among the very first to take the test. Just click the link below to sign up!

https://doctorsinclair.com/?r=Qb3kt

The ONLY reason I eat cheese or margarine on bread, is to absorb the stack supplements i take 5 times a week.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic