Bioage TestingHumanity App

MJClark

Humanity App

Post by MJClark »

I recently found an app called Humanity that connects to Apple Health and a few other apps and determines your biological age (Premium paid subscription) as well if you are aging faster or slower than your chronological age based on a set of metrics form lifestyle choices (Basic app)

Each day you get a score based on things such as sleep duration, fasting duration, movement, steps, mediation, and similar factors. The higher the score, the slower you age. 

Since I downloaded it a few weeks ago, I have been maintaining 75 to 90 each day, but the aging speed is reporting as "Fast". It says that over the past 30 days (longer than I have had the app) my score was 62, and that the goal was to keep it above 50 with a goal of 75. 

It has a place to upload test results, but does not ask about things like Resveratrol, MNM, or other supplements. 

Has anyone else used this and is the premium subscription with the $11.99 per month that they want to charge. 

If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?
jessicaP

Re: Humanity App

Post by jessicaP »

MJClark wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:50 pm I recently found an app called Humanity that connects to Apple Health and a few other apps and determines your biological age (Premium paid subscription) as well if you are aging faster or slower than your chronological age based on a set of metrics form lifestyle choices (Basic app)

Each day you get a score based on things such as sleep duration, fasting duration, movement, steps, mediation, and similar factors. The higher the score, the slower you age. 

Since I downloaded it a few weeks ago, I have been maintaining 75 to 90 each day, but the aging speed is reporting as "Fast". It says that over the past 30 days (longer than I have had the app) my score was 62, and that the goal was to keep it above 50 with a goal of 75. 

It has a place to upload test results, but does not ask about things like Resveratrol, MNM, or other supplements. 

Has anyone else used this and is the premium subscription with the $11.99 per month that they want to charge. 

I think an app like this is a great idea. Who knows? Maybe ABS could one day develop one. I think the one you describe is using information from 10 years ago and doesn't take the many many antiaging tools we now have at our disposal.
Newage

Post by Newage »

That would be a cool idea.
An AliveByScience Humanity App determining Biological / Chronological Age by way off but not limited to use of all there anti-aging products..
Leave it to you Jocko to run it past the team..
That would add to and greatly compliment the forum and website.  🤔
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

MJClark wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:50 pm I recently found an app called Humanity that connects to Apple Health and a few other apps and determines your biological age (Premium paid subscription) as well if you are aging faster or slower than your chronological age based on a set of metrics form lifestyle choices (Basic app)

A better bioage test would be a blood test looking for certain measurements like systemic inflammation, testosterone levels, glucose, cholesterol, etc.  Insidetracker.com has one called the InnerAge test.  I've taken it for the past 4 years and highly recommend it.  Exercise, fasting, and sleep are all good to know but difficult to measure in regards to longevity.

MJClark

Post by MJClark »

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:22 amA better bioage test would be a blood test looking for certain measurements like systemic inflammation, testosterone levels, glucose, cholesterol, etc.  Insidetracker.com has one called the InnerAge test.  I've taken it for the past 4 years and highly recommend it.  Exercise, fasting, and sleep are all good to know but difficult to measure in regards to longevity.

I have been contemplating the tests from Insidetracker. Howe often do you get tested and do you just go with the Innerage 2.0 and if so, is it worth the $179 per test? 

If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

MJClark wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:53 pm
jocko6889 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:22 amA better bioage test would be a blood test looking for certain measurements like systemic inflammation, testosterone levels, glucose, cholesterol, etc.  Insidetracker.com has one called the InnerAge test.  I've taken it for the past 4 years and highly recommend it.  Exercise, fasting, and sleep are all good to know but difficult to measure in regards to longevity.

I have been contemplating the tests from Insidetracker. Howe often do you get tested and do you just go with the Innerage 2.0 and if so, is it worth the $179 per test? 

I get tested with the Innerage 2.0 test annually.  Yes it's worth the money but google "insidetracker coupon code" (or promo code) and they usually have a coupon worth $25 or more off the regular price.  Pay particular attention to the hs-CRP test as this could be an indicator of the amount of systemic inflammation and possible amount of cellular senescence.  This number should go down after 5 months on fisetin.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thanks Jocko I need to check this out further...
davidsmith07

Post by davidsmith07 »

Bioage testing is a groundbreaking approach that provides valuable insights into our biological age, which can be different from our chronological age. This innovative concept opens up new avenues in medicine, allowing for personalized healthcare and tailored interventions. To delve deeper into the world of bioage testing and its implications for precision medicine, I recommend visiting a reliable source like the website, where you can find detailed information and resources on this exciting field.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic