Bioage TestingCa akg, before and after age test

Mcu

Ca akg, before and after age test

Post by Mcu »

I was thinking about that crazy study where it found 1 gram if AKG lowered biological age of participants 8 years in under a year of taking it.    I know the results have to be taken with a grain of salt being how the same company that sold it also did the study, however I haven't been about to find any age test of before and after akg since then.   Anyone aware of another age test using caakg?  Anyone had a before and after test done on themselves of caakg? 

NewLifeScience

Re: Ca akg, before and after age test

Post by NewLifeScience »

I think the best test is the one for levels of inflammation, since that is what CaAKG primarily does, is reduce inflammation.

You can take it in a number of places, but RBS offers the High Sensitivity C reactive protein test. I recommend taking it now, then around 3 weeks after taking CaAKG for at least 3 months.

https://renuebyscience.com/product/high ... -crp-test/
TedB

Post by TedB »

NewLifeScience wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:15 pm I think the best test is the one for levels of inflammation, since that is what CaAKG primarily does, is reduce inflammation.

You can take it in a number of places, but RBS offers the High Sensitivity C reactive protein test. I recommend taking it now, then around 3 weeks after taking CaAKG for at least 3 months.

That's a great idea.

I just got 2 bottles of CaAKG and i will take the test before and after.

Newage

Post by Newage »

TedB wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:24 pm
NewLifeScience wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:15 pm I think the best test is the one for levels of inflammation, since that is what CaAKG primarily does, is reduce inflammation.

That's a great idea.

My last test TedB my level was (.6)
Our tests out here can only register (.5) and above so my Personal Health Practitioner couldn’t believe her eyes for someone with such a low reading at my age.
As the Limbo Dancer said.. “It’s as low as you can go” lol :lol:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thats excellent Newage. You are a pillar of good health and we should strive to be like you. Its not easy as you know to maintain good health. It takes work to live this Lifestyle. It involves working out daily, taking supplements, proper sleep and proper diet. Rock on Newage with your bad self! :lol:

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

Newage wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:06 am
TedB wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:24 pm

That's a great idea.

Our tests out here can only register (.5) and above so my Personal Health Practitioner couldn’t believe her eyes for someone with such a low reading at my age.

So... what is the number 0.6 SOME UNIT PER... ?

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

jessicaP wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:12 pm
Newage wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:06 am
TedBL wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:24 pm
That's a great idea.

So... what is the number 0.6 SOME UNIT PER... ?

I think the numbers are  
Newage

Post by Newage »

You are right with the above numbers jessicaP.
My test results of (0.06) are extremely low…  :o
As Drkris69 quoted on another post “ you have to work hard at this longevity caper” as nothing comes easy, especially as you age.
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

Anyone taking, or heard of a copper supplement along with CaAKG?
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

michaeljkelly wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:28 pm Anyone taking, or heard of a copper supplement along with CaAKG?

A copper peptide, supposed to be excellent for skin...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6073405/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic