Bioage TestingTeloyears telomere testing

evergreen897

Teloyears telomere testing

Post by evergreen897 »

I took this test for the first time recently and scored about 10 years younger than my chronological age. They use average telomere length to come up with a score and then put you in a pool with others in your age group to come up with your bioage. I'm 51 so not sure how accurate these test are but will take it again next year to see if diet and lifestyle can improve my score.

OzSport

Re: Teloyears telomere testing

Post by OzSport »

Congrats, that's great! I'd never heard of this before, so have just read up on it from your post. Their learning centre has some really interesting information: https://resources.teloyears.com/
Newage

Post by Newage »

Thanks for the info.
Would really like to give this a go..
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

That's pretty cool! I don't know if i'd want to know.. :oops:
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Wouldn't it be great if we could lengthen our little Telomeres. :D
daitoshi

Post by daitoshi »

canadahealthy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:26 pm Wouldn't it be great if we could lengthen our little Telomeres. :D

Dr Summits had a telomere conference recently that supposedly went over recent developments on that field. I haven't been able to watch the recordings yet, but if you sign up they should be available to watch soon [link] - If I remember right, there was at least 1 speaker who was going to talk about lengthening telomeres w/ telemerase. 
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

There is another thread started by a member here where an quite impressive list of vitamins, behaviours and supplements can lengthen telomeres according to published studies. Here is the thread: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=2001 
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

CeeJayBee wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:08 am That's pretty cool! I don't know if i'd want to know.. :oops:

Well getting it now could give you a baseline to compare to in 2 years... or less!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic