LongevityPost Covid where is your longevity budget now?

LiveLong

Re: Post Covid where is your longevity budget now?

Post by LiveLong »

TedB wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:27 am
LiveLong wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:03 am Too much, but as Bob Marley said when he was dying, life is more important than money

NMN
Glutiathone
Apigenin
Novos Core (90 per month)
Sulforaphane
Ginger, with high ginger %
Sirtuin 6 activator
Krill oil
Vitamins Bs/K2/A/D/Magnesium/Zinc etc. (through food supplements or herbs or drops)
Melatonin 

It comes to 350 a month at least. That Sirtuin 6 is the most expensive at 360 every three months. I still need to find a way to add rapamycin

Wow that is quite a budget. That's nothing for some people. I hope you can easily afford it.

Thank you. I can get by with it, though takes some cutting back. Im 43 now, but in the end, if your spending 4-5 K a year, in 20 years I'll be glad it was spent preserving health than buying a condominium somewhere or something. Plus, of course it makes you feel better and fertile by the day. 

smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

I just tallied it up. In US dollars, the amount would be $150 per month. That's NAD+ Complete, NAD+ Energizer, Lipo CaAKG, Renue Body Serum and various other vitamins and suppliments. Money well spent.
TinaforLife

Post by TinaforLife »

NewLifeScience wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:10 am Lipo NAD+ Complete (5-6 days per week)
Lipo CaAKG (5-6 days per week)
Lipo Glutathione, Resveratrol, CoQ10, Apigenin (5-6 days per week)
Omega 3-6-9 (5-6 days per week
TMG (2-3 times per week)

Hello, NewLifeScience! I'd be interested in knowing what your doses are per your weight (no judgment LOL). I like the idea of cycling. I've just recently started taking a day per week off. I weigh 116 so I think I need less of a dosage overall.

I take 1 lipo NAD+ complete 
1 SL NMN 
1 scoop Resveratrol powder in yogurt (500 mg) 
Omega 
1 TMG  
B12, multi, magnesium, etc.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

TinaforLife wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:01 pm
NewLifeScience wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:10 am Lipo NAD+ Complete (5-6 days per week)
Lipo CaAKG (5-6 days per week)
Lipo Glutathione, Resveratrol, CoQ10, Apigenin (5-6 days per week)
Omega 3-6-9 (5-6 days per week
TMG (2-3 times per week)

Hello, NewLifeScience! I'd be interested in knowing what your doses are per your weight (no judgment LOL). I like the idea of cycling. I've just recently started taking a day per week off. I weigh 116 so I think I need less of a dosage overall.

I take 1 lipo NAD+ complete 
1 SL NMN 
1 scoop Resveratrol powder in yogurt (500 mg) 
Omega 
1 TMG  
B12, multi, magnesium, etc.

Hi, 
I am 6'1" 190 pounds

1 Lipo Nad complete  - 5 days per week
i lipo CaAKG - 5 days per week
1 NAD+ Energizer - 5 days per week
Omega 9 25mg - 5 days per week
TMG 500 mg every second day
TinaforLife

Post by TinaforLife »

Thanks, NewLifeScience! Still trying to get a handle on what the sweet spot is  :)

The next thing I want to nail down is the pulsing/cycling aspect. I see you do this, and your post was super helpful. 
Newage

Post by Newage »

forum TinaforLife wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:31 am Thanks, NewLifeScience! Still trying to get a handle on what the sweet spot is  :)

The next thing I want to nail down is the pulsing/cycling aspect. I see you do this, and your post was super helpful. 

It seems most of us on the forum take at least one day off supplements per week and many forum members like myself take two days off.
It gives the body a chance to reset and not completely rely on supplement intake.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

TinaforLife wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:31 am Thanks, NewLifeScience! Still trying to get a handle on what the sweet spot is  :)

About 3 years back i was taking SL NMN tablets, starting with `125 mg and eventually ending up at 500 mg. That was my sweetspot.

My strength and stamina of my 30s seemed to have returned ( i was 51). At the time a few others were agreeing that about 500 mg SL was right.

That seems to have changed to 250 mg Lipo now.
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

I keep mine under $90 US. NMN with Resveratrol and Energizer, as well as vitamin D, melatonin and some fasting.
Brencade

Post by Brencade »

I’m new to this forum and enjoy the knowledge shared.  I just started NMM through renue and also have a regimen of omegas (krill and algae based rotate), D2K3, Quercetin, Mag complex, CoQ10, Probiotic, Fisetin (rotate with Q), athletics greens in the morning, and take atorvastatin/amlodopine 10 mg for family history of BP and Cholesterol.  I also take a collagen complex daily in my coffee as well as creatine (about 2.5 grams) on days I work out. I take some other things occasionally as well.  I do have a question. I saw one poster say they take NOVOS CORE in their regimen and was curious if anyone else has tried this to eliminate a variety of individual supplements? I have been researching them for some time and do see some posters here and others that have tried it, but not much information out there other than the company releases and info from the founders, some vids, etc. Thanks for all the insights!  
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic