LongevityTelomeres; let's make a master list

NewLifeScience

Re: Telomeres; let's make a master list

Post by NewLifeScience »

Pro-Telomere                                                                       Anti-Telomere

NMN                                                                                     Processed foods

Astragalus                                                                             

Aerobic Exercise

Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica)

Green / Chinese Tea

Fasting

Fisetin

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy

Melatonin

Olive Oil (oleic acid)

Resveratrol

Vitamin D3

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I am certain that grape seed extract will also fit this list. I will try to find a reputable source for this assumption.

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

jessicaP wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:04 pm I am certain that grape seed extract will also fit this list. I will try to find a reputable source for this assumption.

I have been taking this on and off for years as an antioxidant. What makes you think it helps with logevity?
Newage

Post by Newage »

michaeljkelly wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:10 pm
jessicaP wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:04 pm I am certain that grape seed extract will also fit this list. I will try to find a reputable source for this assumption.

I have been taking this on and off for years as an antioxidant. What makes you think it helps with logevity?

Apparently it works in a similar way to Fisetin with the same positive benefits.

RedPhantom

Post by RedPhantom »

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7465058/

In human HeLa cell lines, Ashwagandha root extract, tested at various concentrations, led to an enhancement in telomerase activity by ~45% at 10–50 μg (assessed by the Telomerase Rapid Amplification Protocol (TRAP) assay) [12].

Ashwaganda KSM-66
Also:
https://ksm66ashwagandhaa.com/ashwagand ... -activity/

RedPhantom

Post by RedPhantom »

Also the peptide Epitalon, which is a bioregulator peptide enhances the Pineal gland and melatonin production, but also significicantly increases telomere lengths.  One person did 500 Mg over 12 weeks and ended up with the telomere length of a 10 year old according to his tests.
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

RedPhantom wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:01 pm Also the peptide Epitalon, which is a bioregulator peptide enhances the Pineal gland and melatonin production, but also significicantly increases telomere lengths.  One person did 500 Mg over 12 weeks and ended up with the telomere length of a 10 year old according to his tests.

Wow so it's rejuvinating the pineal gland, even in the elderly, That is pretty amazing as I recall that the gland was virtually calcified in the elderly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epitalon
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

RedPhantom wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:01 pm Also the peptide Epitalon, which is a bioregulator peptide enhances the Pineal gland and melatonin production, but also significicantly increases telomere lengths.  One person did 500 Mg over 12 weeks and ended up with the telomere length of a 10 year old according to his tests.

Clearly wortht an addition, I would like to find a good source.

Pro-Telomere                                                                       Anti-Telomere

NMN                                                                                     Processed foods

Astragalus                                                                             

Aerobic Exercise

Epithalon (peptide - do your research)

Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica)

Green / Chinese Tea

Fasting

Fisetin

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy

Melatonin

Olive Oil (oleic acid)

Resveratrol

Vitamin D3
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

ChrisBON wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:44 pm

Wow so it's rejuvinating the pineal gland, even in the elderly, That is pretty amazing as I recall that the gland was virtually calcified in the elderly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epitalon

This is really interesting, especially if it gets anything out of the pineal gland of the elderly.

Is there a safe source for this RedPhantom?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic