LongevityDr. Sinclair's links to 24 of his Anti-Aging Discoveries

jessicaP

Re: Dr. Sinclair's links to 24 of his Anti-Aging Discoveries

Post by jessicaP »

CeeJayBee wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:55 pm Well I learned that if resveratrol is brown it is no good.

Opened my capsules - dark brown powder.

Time to reconsider.

Really?
I am certain all the resveratrol i have been taking is very dark brown.

Where did you learn this?

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Well the guy who essentially discovered it, Dr. Sinclair, says it very plainly here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igzklpXDPj0&list=PLrGxo-5Uw8gIMoEAG-62qQNA7xfiTcQZu&index=12
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

NewLifeScience wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:54 pm Well the guy who essentially discovered it, Dr. Sinclair, says it very plainly here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igzklpXDPj0&list=PLrGxo-5Uw8gIMoEAG-62qQNA7xfiTcQZu&index=12

Huh, well that is quite definitive. Thank you.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Thanks for sharing, Pickleball101!  I always enjoy reading articles and / or watching videos featuring Dr. Sinclair, as he's so forthcoming with his knowledge, and happily answers any questions thrown at him.    :)

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

OzSport wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:45 am Thanks for sharing, Pickleball101!  I always enjoy reading articles and / or watching videos featuring Dr. Sinclair, as he's so forthcoming with his knowledge, and happily answers any questions thrown at him.    :)

It's true, one phrase from him and a few thousand people will stop buying brown resveratrol. :)
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Maybe that's why I have restricted my selection of other supplements (besides NMN/NAD+) to AlivebyScience patented and multi lab tested for quality products. I first starting taking NR through BASIS for a year in 2017, with no effect. Then I heard about AlivebyNatures NMN having quality control independent lab testing. After having dumped WalMart and Amazon Chinese questionable health supplements, this seemed to be the answer, and it was. You can follow my close to 100 posts on my experiences with many of these AlivebyScience products and their enhanced results for a 80+ year old , as opposed to a younger whipper snapper.
Ben , Picklebal101 , 
TedB

Post by TedB »

Pickleball101 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:15 pm Maybe that's why I have restricted my selection of other supplements (besides NMN/NAD+) to AlivebyScience patented and multi lab tested for quality products. I first starting taking NR through BASIS for a year in 2017, with no effect. Then I heard about AlivebyNatures NMN having quality control independent lab testing. After having dumped WalMart and Amazon Chinese questionable health supplements, this seemed to be the answer, and it was. You can follow my close to 100 posts on my experiences with many of these AlivebyScience products and their enhanced results for a 80+ year old , as opposed to a younger whipper snapper.
Ben , Picklebal101 , 

That is a good point. Alive By Science isn't a general supplement retailer (like p*ping r*ck) and provide proven products rather than ingredients that may or not be activated or bioavailable.

Bacially from what i have read in recent posts, I have been taking anther company's resveratrol for nothing. I am now waiting for my ABS Liposomal Resveratrol. :)

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

TedB ,
The link below is to an earlier pod cast in which Dr. David Sinclair states his daily dosage of white powder Resveratrol to be 1 gram, equal to the NMN 1 gram he sprinkles on his breakfast yogurt. He also mentions a brand he prefers , but many are available as lab certified , with white powder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0tEQyVDsAc

Ben, Pickleball101
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

In addition to the list submitted below in "Replys" by NewlifeNewage of All supplements that Dr. Sinclair has tried, or recommends
with his Daily dosage of NMN powder sprinkled on his yogurt for breakfast, he issues a fine tuned Monthly letter called "G'DAY'
that is available by signing up with AlivebyScience newsletters. Recently he added TMG , to offset his NMN decaying inside his body into
a harmful NEM by product, if allowed to elevate in those taking  larger dosages.
Ben , Pickleball101
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

I will continue to repost this Reference Guide to Dr. Sinclair's 24 discoveries for new members to see
and do their own research from the 24 provided links that offer insight into most of the questions they
have on how this Anti_Aging New Science works and how they can benefit from this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic