LongevityDr. Sinclair's links to 24 of his Anti-Aging Discoveries

Newage

Re: Dr. Sinclair's links to 24 of his Anti-Aging Discoveries

Post by Newage »

Pickleball101 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:16 pm I will continue to repost this Reference Guide to Dr. Sinclair's 24 discoveries for new members to see
and do their own research from the 24 provided links that offer insight into most of the questions they
have on how this Anti_Aging New Science works and how they can benefit from this.

A good idea Pickleball. There is no better reference than David Sinclair’s research  :idea:

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I love watching Dr. Sinclair's interviews. He is quite generous with his information and details. He lives his work.
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

TedB wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:42 pm
Pickleball101 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:15 pm Maybe that's why I have restricted my selection of other supplements (besides NMN/NAD+) to AlivebyScience patented and multi lab tested for quality products. I first starting taking NR through BASIS for a year in 2017, with no effect. Then I heard about AlivebyNatures NMN having quality control independent lab testing. After having dumped WalMart and Amazon Chinese questionable health supplements, this seemed to be the answer, and it was. You can follow my close to 100 posts on my experiences with many of these AlivebyScience products and their enhanced results for a 80+ year old , as opposed to a younger whipper snapper.
Ben , Picklebal101 , 

That is a good point. Alive By Science isn't a general supplement retailer (like p*ping r*ck) and provide proven products rather than ingredients that may or not be activated or bioavailable.

Bacially from what i have read in recent posts, I have been taking anther company's resveratrol for nothing. I am now waiting for my ABS Liposomal Resveratrol. :)

lol, this is so true... one by one i have stopped getting things from PR and getting things like Resveratrol and Berberine from ABS.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Here is an affordable , light brown colored Resveratrol capsule product, by Simple Organics of 300mg each that includes additional helpful ingredients.
I can't boast of it's effectiveness but have found it to indeed add an increase to my Regime prior to Pickleball play. I've tried this 
product for 6 months with NMN/NAD+sl powder, safely.
BenY. Pickleball101

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

JanCOhio wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:02 pm
TedB wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:42 pm
Pickleball101 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:15 pm Maybe that's why I have restricted my selection of other supplements (besides NMN/NAD+) to AlivebyScience patented and multi lab tested for quality products. I first starting taking NR through BASIS for a year in 2017, with no effect. Then I heard about AlivebyNatures NMN having quality control independent lab testing. After having dumped WalMart and Amazon Chinese questionable health supplements, this seemed to be the answer, and it was. You can follow my close to 100 posts on my experiences with many of these AlivebyScience products and their enhanced results for a 80+ year old , as opposed to a younger whipper snapper.
Ben , Picklebal101 , 

That is a good point. Alive By Science isn't a general supplement retailer (like p*ping r*ck) and provide proven products rather than ingredients that may or not be activated or bioavailable.

Bacially from what i have read in recent posts, I have been taking anther company's resveratrol for nothing. I am now waiting for my ABS Liposomal Resveratrol. :)

lol, this is so true... one by one i have stopped getting things from PR and getting things like Resveratrol and Berberine from ABS.

You cant go wrong by getting these products from ABS. They only use pharmaceutical grade which is the best!
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

This most recent interview on Oct 21st, 2021, with Dr. David Sinclair will update the two year old Science Interview attached to his 24 Discoveries on Anti-aging
This Topic is more personally addressed by Sinclair "How to Live to 150"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSkkBkMcwdY
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic