LongevityStarting Akg

canadahealthy

Re: Starting Akg

Post by canadahealthy »

Any updates on your experience with AKG?

I wonder if it does anything with your skin? Although it may be too soon to tell.

Newage

Post by Newage »

canadahealthy wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:29 am Any updates on your experience with AKG?

I wonder if it does anything with your skin? Although it may be too soon to tell.

I think it’s time for me to add this product into my stack as soon as it is in stock at RenueByScience.   :roll:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thats right Newage, The ever growing list keeps growing and growing and........growing!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:55 pm Thats right Newage, The ever growing list keeps growing and growing and........growing!

I’m starting to worry if I have enough room for food after taking my long list of daily supplements...  😂 lol

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

The list is growing! lol, But it's exciting.

Now, If I can just start weekly bloodletting, my list should be complete.
Newage

Post by Newage »

jessicaP wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:42 am The list is growing! lol, But it's exciting.

Now, If I can just start weekly bloodletting, my list should be complete.

Bring on the leeches. Not very nice but not so long ago it was a popular form of treatment for a myriad of health problems..

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Mine just arrived. I have a 3 month supply!

vauss88

Post by vauss88 »

I just started lipo Akg a week ago at 3-4 times a week and today I noticed a stimulating effect after taking it at breakfast. I think I will switch to every day now. I am now ending my second month of lipo NR at 600 mg a day (300 at breakfast, 300 at dinner) and can definitely see a difference between the lipo NR and my previous tru niagen NR at 900 mg a day, mainly in terms of reduced joint and back pain. I am looking forward to trying the new senolytic lipo with quercetin, fisetin, and spermidine.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I definitely have more energy, but my mother seems to find tasks like doing the crosswork alot easier. It can't be placebo, she doesn't pay much attention to my impassioned speeches about these supplements.   :D

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Jessica, I had the same problem with my 80 year old former spouse. Try putting 2 oz.'s of Hershery's Dark chocolate next to her dosage and see how her results miraculously improve. It's also good for the heart, reducing elderly by up to 60% from heart attack, by recent scientific findings. Ben
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic