LongevityStarting Akg

jessicaP

Starting Akg

Post by jessicaP »

I just had my first dose of Akg. I actually did feel a bit stimulated but that is likely placebo.

I am going to try to get my mother on board as well, and we will compare notes in 6 weeks.

canadahealthy

Re: Starting Akg

Post by canadahealthy »

Wow, I am jealous! I am waiting for mine to arrive. I am excited to have my mother use it also. It can only help.

Are you going to test any results?
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I received mine and also notice it is stimulating so i only take it up to just after lunch, no later in the day.

My mother has the very beginnings of Macular Degeneration at almost 87 and the eye doctors are confident they can treat it with Lutein and Zeaxanthin, but i will be very curious to see if there are reversals on her next retinal scan in 10 months. THe other supplements can halt or slow progress, but i suspect NMN and AkG may be able to do a little more. 
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

Hey CanadaHealthy
I don't think i will do the test. I am a bit younger than some here and i think I will save my testing for something next level. I do a lot to fight inflammation and have a pretty good regimen, but i think I'd rather wait it out and see how i feel after a couple years.

I also expect there to be more products comong out, each with their own unique apporach to reversing the ravagaes of age.
TedB

Post by TedB »

The research on this is pretty exciting. I realise it was a small sample but the results are nothing short of miraculous. You put these things together with NMN and RSV and Fisetin and you have some extrrmely powerful antiaging compounds.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

Well I have to say my stamina has increased and my skin continues to improve. I didn't expect to feel anything, although something similar happened back when i reached a benchmark with NMN over a year ago. 

I feel stronger. I am really looking forward to see what transpires after 3 months and 6 months.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

TedB wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:17 pm You put these things together with NMN and RSV and Fisetin and you have some extrrmely powerful antiaging compounds.

The new LIPO Glutathione is called "the mother of all anti-oxidants".  That and the LIPO Apigenin, which reduces inflammation-causing CD38 are worth looking into adding to your anti-aging stack.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

ABSs products are getting better and better. Im feeling like a well oiled machine and I owe it to Renue By Science.
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

I have been away a while. This is quite the product from this recent study! I guess ABS is growing so fast some things sell out quick, but i have preordered.

Things sure change quick around here!
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Onwards and upwards as RBS is making the best products in the Longevity supplement space!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic