Longevity:Lipo cAkG best taken by lunchtime

NewLifeScience

:Lipo cAkG best taken by lunchtime

Post by NewLifeScience »

I am noticing a simillar stimuating effect with CAkg. It will likely wear off soon, but my mom will need to take it in the mornings as it is affecting her sleep.

TedB

Re: :Lipo cAkG best taken by lunchtime

Post by TedB »

I just got my lsg cAkg!

I will e taking mine with breakfast, 5 days per week. I am really looking forward to the next level, whatever that looks like.

smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

I think there will be visible results, with skin tone, muscle tone and maybe even hair colour, if you have grey.
Newage

Post by Newage »

TedB wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:32 am I just got my lsg cAkg!

I will e taking mine with breakfast, 5 days per week. I am really looking forward to the next level, whatever that looks like.

I’m also keen and looking forward to trying this RBS product.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

More energy? Wow, I need to get some cAKG as well. From what Ive read, cAKG could be a game changer.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:32 pm More energy? Wow, I need to get some cAKG as well. From what Ive read, cAKG could be a game changer.

If there is one question that comes into play with this product is the effect it might have on light sleepers like you and me mate with it’s stimulating qualities.. :shock:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Exactly, I will only take first thing in the morning. cAKG is the main component in the Krebs cycle and it stimulates protein synthesis. So it is something that our bodies need daily.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic