LongevityThis 33 year old Russian stopped Aging at 13. Not getting any older...

Pickleball101

This 33 year old Russian stopped Aging at 13. Not getting any older...

Post by Pickleball101 »

Here is a question of Longevity., and the ensuing future problems Anti-Aging will surely present to those pursuing Anti-aging as they relate to those continuing to age. There will definitely be more people in the future pursuing Ant-Aging, if not Biological Age reversal. It's here, Now.
This is going to be as much a class situational adjustment in open society as Race, Immigration, or Wealth class.

This video below is the only one I have found depicting an authentic case of a male aging Physically Only until 13, with progression of Biological maturity continuing. That's the same thing NMN offers, if not to those older, an opportunity of Biological regression with resetting their aging clock backwards. The mind continues to Age Chronologically, even though biological age stops or reverses. Think about that for a minute.

You are in a society that will have to adjust to You changing radically in a Living State as you more comfortably adjust to what you knew earlier.
This will come as we move into an Artificial Intelligence society, that will control 80 % of all knowledge within the next 20 years, or sooner.
Humans will represent only 20% of this worlds activity. IA is Ageless, so the norm is a Future Society of Anti-Aging , based on robotic computer control.
That seems to indicate a future World rushing at us of NMN, even more than the Tesla Cell and car,  Social Media, or Global reset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIhwDtJKSPU

Ben, 81. RbyS 4 years. 1 capsule NAD+ LIPO daily, plus 250mg NMNsl/NAD+mist with 600mg Resveratrol on Pickleball play days Tu-Thur-Fri

CeeJayBee

Re: This 33 year old Russian stopped Aging at 13. Not getting any older...

Post by CeeJayBee »

THis is a puzzle. Hard to beleive it isn't just a young teenager posing as an adult.

A lot of things had a happen genetically for him to be in this state.

I wonder what his outcome will be. This is barely puberty, yet he seems to be able to have a mature relationship with his 20-somthing girl friend.

Like - is he going to age, or will he still be a curiosity 300 years from now.

Pickleball101

Re: This 33 year old Russian stopped Aging at 13. Not getting any older...

Post by Pickleball101 »

Don't know. First case I've ever heard of , other than the Curious Life of Benjamin Button. His drivers license/ID validated a birth date of 1985...
and his cognitive speaking portrayed  an honest adult.But I offered this anomaly in Anti-Aging to explore his dilemma of having to cope with an aging world while Not aging.. the same world of NMN. All of us on this leading edge of Anti-Aging Science will have to cope with that question in our relationship life. 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic