LongevityAKG Alpha-Ketoglutarate Age Reversal proof by Dr. David Sinclair

CeeJayBee

Re: AKG Alpha-Ketoglutarate Age Reversal proof by Dr. David Sinclair

Post by CeeJayBee »

ChrisBON wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:41 pm
vauss88 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:28 pm Here is a link to the original study I believe this is based on. I started on standard AKG about 8 months ago and recently switched to RBS lipo AKG.

Rejuvant®, a potential life-extending compound formulation with alpha-ketoglutarate and vitamins, conferred an average 8 year reduction in biological aging, after an average of 7 months of use, in the TruAge DNA methylation test

https://www.aging-us.com/article/203736/text

This is literally a staggering claim! What would it feel like to turn the clock back that much in such a short time. It absolutely must feel different.

Also, what if you take it another 7 months and another...? This is going to be damn interesting to follow.

Naturally I have ordered 3 bottles to discover just that. :)

I originally ordered NMN for anti-aging purposes. I suppose that means Ineed to get CaAKG ordered too.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Since the studies on this supplement are time limited, I wonder what the consequences would be for taking it for like 24 months or longer.

I wonder if there could be any unforeseen issues, or it is ia simply activating an antiaging switch, similar to AMPK... and therefore no worries.
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

canadahealthy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:20 pm Since the studies on this supplement are time limited, I wonder what the consequences would be for taking it for like 24 months or longer.

I wonder if there could be any unforeseen issues, or it is ia simply activating an antiaging switch, similar to AMPK... and therefore no worries.

The only way i can see this CaAKG producing such an outcome is if this substance is hitting all 3 major anti-aging switches, PLUS removing inflammation.
TedB

Post by TedB »

ChrisBON wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:54 pm
canadahealthy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:20 pm Since the studies on this supplement are time limited, I wonder what the consequences would be for taking it for like 24 months or longer.

The only way i can see this CaAKG producing such an outcome is if this substance is hitting all 3 major anti-aging switches, PLUS removing inflammation.

i agree. I am still wrapping my head around biological ge tests. but obviously CaAKG did something for this test to show serious age reversal.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

vauss88 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:28 pm Here is a link to the original study I believe this is based on. I started on standard AKG about 8 months ago and recently switched to RBS lipo AKG.

Rejuvant®, a potential life-extending compound formulation with alpha-ketoglutarate and vitamins, conferred an average 8 year reduction in biological aging, after an average of 7 months of use, in the TruAge DNA methylation test

i know it was a smaller cohort, but damn it is still mind boggling to me... and also amazing that i could be taking LIPO CaACK within weeks of reading about this.
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

canadahealthy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:33 pm

i know it was a smaller cohort, but damn it is still mind boggling to me... and also amazing that i could be taking LIPO CaACK within weeks of reading about this.

i am sure much more research awaits us, but if it worked 10 times slower I;d still take it, but i agree it must hit all 3 major antiaging triggers to pull this off. And it must eat inflammation.
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

CaAKG Lipo:  Anyone have any updates on this product?  I started taking it, but only for a short time.  All the focus seems to have shifted to Berberine and away from this topic.  Just curious.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

I take one capsule 6 days a week in the morning. Nothing noted at all, so it is a "faith in science" one.

Curious though, anyone noticed anything from taking this supplement?
naruto123

Post by naruto123 »

Anyone know if the RBS product contains any arginine? I know there is an arginine version aakg, but does the CaAKG version also contain any or act as a precursor?

Asking as someone with HSV and arginine has been known to help HSV replication, so if CaAKG does possibly do that then I'd want to avoid. 
jazzy

Post by jazzy »

I am about 3 months into using caAKG from renue, i noticed much faster muscle growth compared to normal. I do some pretty lame resistance training workouts and my strength seems to be going up way faster then previously.

It supposedly activates the ampk pathway, which is the same as metformin yet has the opposite result on muscle growth. 

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic