LongevityMy intro and plans, advice welcome :)

Newage

Re: My intro and plans, advice welcome :)

Post by Newage »

The2ndAttention wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:28 pm
Newage wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:42 pm
The2ndAttention wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:41 pm

Hey Boxcost,

It's hard to find  a good doctor (so I hear!) and where I live, none bulk bill and you can't get an appointment for weeks. So that's why I was thinking of just paying for the tests I want, rather than waste my time waiting and then doctor shopping until I found a decent one.

If you have any tips on how to find a good one though, please let me know! :D

What City /Country are you located in The2ndAttention?
There are some good Doctors out there but they are not easy to find, especially one that is receptive to our views..

I'm in Hobart, Tasmania Newage.

Ok mate. I use an exceptional Doctor (about 4 hours north of where your ferry docks in Melbourne) that I also have to travel to see but we’ll worth it.
Not bulked billed but a big Medicare rebate back and all pathology tests will be ordered within reason…you just have to present a “just case”
Looks at problems from outside the box…very hard to find a medical practitioner that thinks this way.   :shock:
I will leave it up to Boxcost to tell you where he is from if he wants but you would have a fare bit further to travel. ✈️
There is always Tele-Health?

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

The2ndAttention wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:45 pm
jocko6889 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:26 pm
The2ndAttention wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:48 pm I'm interested if you tested your NAD levels at any stage? How are you evaluating whether you are taking enough or too much?

Also, is there any reason why you are just taking NR, rather than NMN or a combination like the NAD+ complete?

The combination product called Lipo NAD+ Complete is the best at increasing NAD+ levels in my opinion.  I took 4 capsules per day and after 2 weeks tested my NAD levels and they were that of a 20 year old.

Hey Jocko,

That's good to hear! When I first stumbled across NAD, it was definitely confusing when some people claim only NR works, others that NMN is better... so I bought 3 of the NAD+ Complete. I figured its got all 3 forms in there so something has to work :)  and shortly after won some lipo NR.

Can I ask where you get your tests done? Did you do one before supplementing as well? And when you get your results back, does it tell you what level is associated with what age group?

TP

I get my NAD test kits from Renue by Science. You can buy them on their website.  Yes, I took a test before taking the Lipo NAD Complete and my levels were too low.  The testing company will advise you on what your level should be.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Renue by Science really has everything you need. They have the NAD boosters and the actual test to see where your NAD levels are at.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic