LongevityPost Covid where is your longevity budget now?

NewLifeScience

Post Covid where is your longevity budget now?

Post by NewLifeScience »

I was once up at $200 per month since i find great value in a very large list of compounds. But i don't think all of them need be taken year round.

But right now i feel my must haves are:

Lipo NAD+ Complete (5-6 days per week)
Lipo CaAKG (5-6 days per week)
Lipo Glutathione, Resveratrol, CoQ10, Apigenin (5-6 days per week)
Omega 3-6-9 (5-6 days per week
TMG (2-3 times per week)

I am still taking other things, Berberine is one because i have a sweeter tooth in Summer. vitamin D, 

But my current budget sits just 0ver $100US and when i look at my regular fasting... i am actually not spemding anything.

drkris69

Re: Post Covid where is your logevity budget now?

Post by drkris69 »

Wow, that is a very good list and looks like you have all bases covered.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I have still kept up with Fisetin and HA, along with your list as well... i am around $130/m
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

I have been essentially ordering for 3 month periods, but i think i am at $120 US per month now that i have added Lipo Berberine. That isn't really that bad at all.
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

I've been able to keep my monthly spend below $90 US and that is with NAD+ Complete. NAD+ Defender, TMG and other supplements i take.

i continue to fast, run and avoid junk food.
jessicaP

Re: Post Covid where is your longevity budget now?

Post by jessicaP »

Wow you guys are doing really good with your budgets!

if i add in my skin care regimen, i am probably up aroung $160 US. I am happy with that though. It certainly isn't too much for bleeding edge science based antiaging products.
Newage

Post by Newage »

jessicaP wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:27 pm Wow you guys are doing really good with your budgets!

if i add in my skin care regimen, i am probably up aroung $160 US. I am happy with that though. It certainly isn't too much for bleeding edge science based antiaging products.

$160 in Australia gets you about 4 cases of beer. I know which priority I would choose and which one obviously has the most health and longevity benefits.
A “Funeral” is a lot more expensive.  :roll:

LiveLong

Post by LiveLong »

Too much, but as Bob Marley said when he was dying, life is more important than money

NMN
Glutiathone
Apigenin
Novos Core (90 per month)
Sulforaphane
Ginger, with high ginger %
Sirtuin 6 activator
Krill oil
Vitamins Bs/K2/A/D/Magnesium/Zinc etc. (through food supplements or herbs or drops)
Melatonin 

It comes to 350 a month at least. That Sirtuin 6 is the most expensive at 360 every three months. I still need to find a way to add rapamycin

OzSport

Post by OzSport »

We have a pretty basic longevity budget - core items being NMN from Renue by Science :) and the basic vitamins of zinc and Vitamin C!  :D
TedB

Post by TedB »

LiveLong wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:03 am Too much, but as Bob Marley said when he was dying, life is more important than money

NMN
Glutiathone
Apigenin
Novos Core (90 per month)
Sulforaphane
Ginger, with high ginger %
Sirtuin 6 activator
Krill oil
Vitamins Bs/K2/A/D/Magnesium/Zinc etc. (through food supplements or herbs or drops)
Melatonin 

It comes to 350 a month at least. That Sirtuin 6 is the most expensive at 360 every three months. I still need to find a way to add rapamycin

Wow that is quite a budget. That's nothing for some people. I hope you can easily afford it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic