LongevityNew to space, which products you recommend? 32M

canadahealthy

Re: New to space, which products you recommend? 32M

Post by canadahealthy »

gabby wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:57 pm
Newage wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:47 pm
canadahealthy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:20 pm For what it's worth, many people on here reported losing generally over 10 pounds using Fisetin in the first 3 months.. There is a known protocol with the liposomal fisetin, 24 pumps per day for 2-3 days, then 4 weeks without, and repeating every month.

I did it and indeed lost about 12 pounds in 2 months.

I am doing other things to lose weight, but at the time i wasn't. Plus it's all senescent cells, which are junk, so it is clearing inflammatory cellular matter out of your body... a nice win.

Yes the Fisetin Protocol is, pardon the pun “worth its weight in gold” with significant weight loss and general improved wellbeing. Using RenuebyScience Lipo Fisetin of course.

I was looking at the products...I am new here. I didn't see any Lipo spray Fisetin, just the pills. Do the pills work as well? I do take "bio Fisetin" by Life Extension, but I did not see any weight loss results. 

Hi Gabby
Lipo is either in Gel Format, or in a capsule for use in powdered form.

Most people on here are not taking it for weight loss. It'sjust that those who took the gel for 2-3 days (20 pumps per day) then waited a month, and repeated for several months did notice some notable weight loss. This is a protocol for taking fisetin in a frailty study for elderly patients that we'd heard about so we are doing it.

If you wanted to try it, your best bet is the gel. I actusally just did 20 pumps for 2 days, then nothing for 4 weeks, then repated. I lost over 10 pounds within 3-4 weeks, about 12pounds. This is likelybecause Fisetin is a senolytic that targets senescent fat cells.. and since I am in my 50s... i probably had a lot of them.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic