LongevityWill these help me to reverse age?

YouthRenue

Will these help me to reverse age?

Post by YouthRenue »

Hi there,

Ahead of sharing my list of supplements below which I'd love a second opinion on, I should share my goals. Whether or not this is realistic - my goal is to stop the aging process and where possible reverse it by several years. I'm asking for opinions here because I'm willing to try anything, and happy to purchase any recommendations and at least give this a real shot.

Right now, my daily longevity supplements are:

RBS - Lipo NAD Complete 4x daily = NM 500mg, NAD 380mg, NR 320Mg
RBS - NAD activator 1x = Quercetin 77mg, Fisetin 35mg, Spermidine 3mg
A squared Nutrition - Nicotinamide B3 500mg, Resveratrol 100mg

I am also doing the Fisetin Mayo Protocol and for 3 days every month I do 1800mg of RBS Liop Fisetin. I plan on doing this for five months 1x a year.

What am I missing? Is there something obvious here I should be adding to facilitate age reversal? If I could look/feel 26 again that would be fantastic. I fully believe this is a possibility if I can find the right supplements. 

I've been on this mix for 3 months now and would realistically say I feel 2-3 years younger and am looking the best I've looked in years. I'm currently a healthy 36 year old and would say 3 months of the above has me looking feeling like I'm 34... Is there anything more I could do to take this stack to the next level? I'm talking a 10 year physical age reversal, back to my peak self.

I've heard AKG mentioned, metformin also (if I could even get a prescription somehow)?

I'm of course eating well, living well and taking a bunch or regular vitamins in addition to the above - would love any recommendation on anything that could turbocharge my longevity program and possibly kick start a period of age reversal. 

vauss88

Re: Will these help me to reverse age?

Post by vauss88 »

YouthRenue wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:32 pm Hi there,

Ahead of sharing my list of supplements below which I'd love a second opinion on, I should share my goals. Whether or not this is realistic - my goal is to stop the aging process and where possible reverse it by several years. I'm asking for opinions here because I'm willing to try anything, and happy to purchase any recommendations and at least give this a real shot.

Right now, my daily longevity supplements are:

RBS - Lipo NAD Complete 4x daily = NM 500mg, NAD 380mg, NR 320Mg
RBS - NAD activator 1x = Quercetin 77mg, Fisetin 35mg, Spermidine 3mg
A squared Nutrition - Nicotinamide B3 500mg, Resveratrol 100mg

I am also doing the Fisetin Mayo Protocol and for 3 days every month I do 1800mg of RBS Liop Fisetin. I plan on doing this for five months 1x a year.

What am I missing? Is there something obvious here I should be adding to facilitate age reversal? If I could look/feel 26 again that would be fantastic. I fully believe this is a possibility if I can find the right supplements. 

I've been on this mix for 3 months now and would realistically say I feel 2-3 years younger and am looking the best I've looked in years. I'm currently a healthy 36 year old and would say 3 months of the above has me looking feeling like I'm 34... Is there anything more I could do to take this stack to the next level? I'm talking a 10 year physical age reversal, back to my peak self.

I've heard AKG mentioned, metformin also (if I could even get a prescription somehow)?

I'm of course eating well, living well and taking a bunch or regular vitamins in addition to the above - would love any recommendation on anything that could turbocharge my longevity program and possibly kick start a period of age reversal. 

It would be helpful to know your current age and health condition to better tailor recommendations. However, I would highly recommend consuming liposomal apigenin from RBS, since this will help inhibit cd38, a major, but inefficient consumer of NAD+.

In addition, I would suggest you increase or start a resistance training program, at least a couple of hours a week. This can put off fraility and will also help prevent the degradation of NAMPT, which is the rate-limiting enzyme in the salvage pathways in every cell's nucleus and cytosol. Note that nicotinamide can inhibit sirtuin activation, which is important for longevity purposes, especially sirt1, 3, and 6.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Your off to a good start.

I would suggest to take 1 or 2 days off per week for all supplements. I personally do 1 Day a week off for all supplements and 2 days a week off for all senolytics (Activator, Resveratrol, etc).

At your age you could lower the Nad+ Complete to 3 or 2 from 4.

You could also add 1G of TMG.

YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

Thanks Boxcost - I'm going to optimize and take a day off from all longevity meds, perhaps on a Thursday or Friday.

Do you have a recommendation on where I can get an affordable/high quality supply of TMG?
YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

vauss88 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:54 pm
=0.95em. Note that nicotinamide can inhibit sirtuin activation, which is important for longevity purposes, especially sirt1, 3, and 6.

Good point - should I just stop the nicotinamide supplement and maybe just take straight resveratrol? 
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

YouthRenue wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:54 pm Thanks Boxcost - I'm going to optimize and take a day off from all longevity meds, perhaps on a Thursday or Friday.

Do you have a recommendation on where I can get an affordable/high quality supply of TMG?

RBS sells TMG, obviously it will be of high quality. But I don't think it is an issue of bioavailability.

The big item you want to be  taking is Lipo Ca-AKG. It has had major results in setting back the clock. I think it scours inflammatory particles out of blood and tissue. It is as big a game changer as NMN.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

YouthRenue wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:54 pm Thanks Boxcost - I'm going to optimize and take a day off from all longevity meds, perhaps on a Thursday or Friday.

I personally buy it in bulk and put in it in my smoothie, so bulk supplements works for me.

My other trusted choice of course would be RBS TMG

vauss88

Post by vauss88 »

YouthRenue wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:56 pm
vauss88 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:54 pm
=0.95em. Note that nicotinamide can inhibit sirtuin activation, which is important for longevity purposes, especially sirt1, 3, and 6.

Good point - should I just stop the nicotinamide supplement and maybe just take straight resveratrol? 

Given the other NAD+ precursors you  are taking, I think you can safely eliminate the nicotinamide. Resveratrol is something that can actually help sirtuin activation, so I would keep that.
YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

canadahealthy wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:11 pmRBS sells TMG, obviously it will be of high quality. But I don't think it is an issue of bioavailability.

The big item you want to be  taking is Lipo Ca-AKG. It has had major results in setting back the clock. I think it scours inflammatory particles out of blood and tissue. It is as big a game changer as NMN.

How many RBS TMG's should I take each day? Any tips there would be great/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic