LongevityArticle: "This 45-year-old tech bro is making his body 18 again"

OzSport

Article: "This 45-year-old tech bro is making his body 18 again"

Post by OzSport »

This is one of the most fascinating articles I've read in a long time!  It's from the Australian Financial Review, and is about a very wealthy man (he sold his company to eBay for $800M cash!) named Bryan Johnson who pretty much works full time now on turning back the clock on his body.  

The article can be found here: The awesome parts about this article are not just the interesting bits of information about what he does, but that there are links to some really interesting websites, namely this one where he documents everything he's done: Another interesting link is to the "Rejuvenation Olympics" - a leaderboard of people who have reversed their ages: Happy reading!

Urbanvets

Re: Article: "This 45-year-old tech bro is making his body 18 again"

Post by Urbanvets »

I thought my supplement stack was big.  Surprised by no k2, no pomegranite supplement except 20z juice in nutty pudding, no resveratrol, nr over nmn. and the inclusion of aspirin 3x week

supplemenyt $4102 yearly cost

OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Yeah, it's a pretty impressive list!  Definitely a full-time job for him to keep up with all of the treatments and supplements.   :)

OzSport

Post by OzSport »

I came across this article today which profiles a guy who tries to follow the same protocol as Bryan Johnson!

The article is called, "I took 67 tablets a day in my quest to live forever", and can be found here:

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/insight/art ... /j21jyr8he
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

A Quest for Eternal Life on this earth is probably some way off, involving AI implant of human memory, but I can assure you, having pretty much exhausted current means of doing so with 10 out patient ops to restore degenerative bodily functions, NMN products for 8 years , Keto and Pickleball (stress exercise) , that it's not possible. My 82 year chronological age reversed back to my mid 60's, in bio and performance standards.
More important than reversing age, is acquiring Purpose, for without becoming a Gift of Life to help others restore Their health too, it's meaningless.
Ben  Pickleball 101, 83
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Well said, Ben! 

And there have been studies that show purpose helps longevity, check this one out:  

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... -healthier

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic