Board AnnouncementsSoftware Changes May Require You to Delete Cookies & Cache in Your Browser

jocko6889

Software Changes May Require You to Delete Cookies & Cache in Your Browser

Post by jocko6889 »

We've made some software changes recently that MAY require you to delete your Cookies and browser cache in order to continue to login properly.  Send any questions to: [email protected].  Thanks.

NewLifeScience

Re: Software Changes May Require You to Delete Cookies & Cache in Your Browser

Post by NewLifeScience »

I have switched browsers (Chrome to Firefox), and things are still acting strange.

Is there a PHP cache for this BB?

Or maybe a list of users currently logged in? If this is data that is kept it may have to be cleared.

maybe that can be sorted from the server side...

Just a thought.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

NewLifeScience wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:00 pm I have switched browsers (Chrome to Firefox), and things are still acting strange.

Is there a PHP cache for this BB?

Or maybe a list of users currently logged in? If this is data that is kept it may have to be cleared.

maybe that can be sorted from the server side...

Just a thought.

Sorry, we are still making setting changes.  Try deleting cache and cookies and login again.

OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Yes, I'm having some issues logging in as well, even after deleting cookies and cache from my browser...I'm currently logged in with the reset password provided (the super long one :)) and won't update it yet as that seems to be the issue for me.

Here's what I've encountered so far with logging in with the new software changes:
1. Delete cookies and cache.
2. Request new password using the hyperlink on log in page (as my old password didn't seem to work).
3. Receive new temporary password (super long one :)) by e-mail.
4. Enter in new temporary password into the log-in page.
5. Able to log in using the new temporary password.
6. Attempt to change the new temporary password in the User Control Panel.
7. Board goes to the log in page and asks for password...I put in the new temporary password and get an error message.
8. I try resetting password thinking something must have reset itself, but then reset function doesn't work and so I delete cookies and cache...i.e. go back to step 1 (yay loops, haha!  :P).

So to write this post, I didn't go to step 6 (which I did several times, lol)...not sure if anyone else has encountered this problem, or is it on my end of tech things?  

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

YES ME TOO ALL WEEK!  Im still having problems. Today I got on using that very long new password but I still can not change that password to my new password. I just copied the last post and I will try that. Ive been going thru withdrawls being not able to get on the forum! :evil:

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Seems to be fixed now.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

It feels good to be back! I was having issues logging in all last week. :oops:

OzSport

Post by OzSport »

I can confirm all good for me, no more issues!  Thanks team!
kevinNix

Post by kevinNix »

Hello, im sorry for bumping old thread, but im having some issues with login this week, anyone too?
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->If for reasons unknown you can't or don't have any desire to observe the comparing experts to broaden the in-house group – IT rethinking is a commendable other option. What's more the initial step here is to discover what is the best nation to employ NetSuite confirmed SuiteCloud designer from, read more details here<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://mobilunity.com/blog/hire-oracle ... developer/. HackerRank has made a rundown of the nations with the best designers. Among the top nations, there are Poland, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Canada, and Ukraine. Ukraine is in the eleventh situation with a score record of 88.7%. In the event that you are picking the software engineers to furnish you with NetSuite improvement administrations – Mobilunity is one of the most trusted and productive organizations in the Ukrainian IT-market. Here you will track down very capable coders, who will serve to rich your business-objectives and take advantage of NetSuite administrations.
Last edited by kevinNix on Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newage

Post by Newage »

kevinNix wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:16 am Hello, im sorry for bumping old thread, but im having some issues with login this week, anyone too?

Yes, I had to log back in and a couple of posts were not uploaded but everything seems ok now.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic