Miscellaneous TopicsReproduction Support

skroley65

Reproduction Support

Post by skroley65 »

Since we are addressing health benefits at a cellular level, have any studies shown benefits for those trying to have children, who have had trouble in the past?

I've heard that sperm count can be bettered by detoxifying what men eat and put in their skin or hair via different methods.  Even increasing supplementation of zinc, d-aspartic acid and other herbal supplements where your diet lacks.  However, none of these seems to have been certifiably proven to work.  Does taking any of Renue By Science supplements show better reproductive health benefits via testing?

Newage

Re: Reproduction Support

Post by Newage »

skroley65 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:26 am Since we are addressing health benefits at a cellular level, have any studies shown benefits for those trying to have children, who have had trouble in the past?

I've heard that sperm count can be bettered by detoxifying what men eat and put in their skin or hair via different methods.  Even increasing supplementation of zinc, d-aspartic acid and other herbal supplements where your diet lacks.  However, none of these seems to have been certifiably proven to work.  Does taking any of Renue By Science supplements show better reproductive health benefits via testing?

Some time ago the forum comprehensively addressed the possible reproductive benefits associated with NMN and NAD+ use.
If you scroll back through the archives you may be able to see the posts and discussions with people that had been experiencing fertility issues and their results..

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I think we have had one or two women in there very early 40s talking about menopause being slowed down or even reversed with NMN. I am not aware of any fertility benefits from NMN outside of that context.

Here are some studies at the NIH related to NMN or NAD+ and fertility but i do think they are both age related.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7063679/   

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8066965/

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

My wife at AGE 50 had menopause reverse with menstration returning to more normal but she backed off NMN as she wants to get it "over and done with!" Another friend at 43 has had her menopause reverse, is now back to normal menstration, and is continuing with NMN.

A friend on NMN age 40 who started NMN before her last fertility treatment had her egg quality improve, still no success, but trying again soon.

In my view clear evidence of improvements to reproductive processes with NAD+ boosting. Validated by some recent looking under the microscope in Australia on the impact of aging and egg quality with decline of NAD+, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QPijScboEw

AJayeJ

Post by AJayeJ »

Boxcost wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:22 pm My wife at AGE 50 had menopause reverse with menstration returning to more normal but she backed off NMN as she wants to get it "over and done with!" Another friend at 43 has had her menopause reverse, is now back to normal menstration, and is continuing with NMN.

A friend on NMN age 40 who started NMN before her last fertility treatment had her egg quality improve, still no success, but trying again soon.

In my view clear evidence of improvements to reproductive processes with NAD+ boosting. Validated by some recent looking under the microscope in Australia on the impact of aging and egg quality with decline of NAD+, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QPijScboEw

Those are such impressive outcomes, Boxcost. Thank You for sharing. Were your wife and the other two women solely taking NMN, or ingesting other supplements as well? Do you know the amount of NMN that they were ingesting daily? How long had they been taking NMN before these changes were observed? The video that you shared was fascinating -Thank You!

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

AJayeJ wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:02 am
Boxcost wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:22 pm My wife at AGE 50 had menopause reverse with menstration returning to more normal but she backed off NMN as she wants to get it "over and done with!" Another friend at 43 has had her menopause reverse, is now back to normal menstration, and is continuing with NMN.

Those are such impressive outcomes, Boxcost. Thank You for sharing. Were your wife and the other two women solely taking NMN, or ingesting other supplements as well? Do you know the amount of NMN that they were ingesting daily? How long had they been taking NMN before these changes were observed? The video that you shared was fascinating -Thank You!

A few months on NMN started to show these results, at the time about .375-500mg per day with a day or 2 off. Currently most are on 2 x NAD+ Complete (so 600mg) with my friend looking to get pregnant considering boosting it up to 3 x NAD+ Complete. Only one (43 YO) is taking Resveratrol (500mg per day), no other longevity supplements noted so it seemed that NMN / NAD+ boosting was the trigger.

I have also picked up a few interesting insights from Dr Rhonda Patrick[https://www.foundmyfitness.com/] on fertility and pregnancy, check her out.  As an example she recommends no caffeine at all when trying to get pregnant as it can cause a miss-carriage if consumed by a woman around when initially falling pregnant.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Boxcost wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:30 am

A few months on NMN started to show these results, at the time about .375-500mg per day with a day or 2 off. Currently most are on 2 x NAD+ Complete (so 600mg) with my friend looking to get pregnant considering boosting it up to 3 x NAD+ Complete. Only one (43 YO) is taking Resveratrol (500mg per day), no other longevity supplements noted so it seemed that NMN / NAD+ boosting was the trigger.

I have also picked up a few interesting insights from Dr Rhonda Patrick[https://www.foundmyfitness.com/] on fertility and pregnancy, check her out.  As an example she recommends no caffeine at all when trying to get pregnant as it can immediately cause a miss-carriage if consumed by a woman when initially falling pregnant.

AJayeJ

Post by AJayeJ »

Boxcost wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:30 am

I have also picked up a few interesting insights from Dr Rhonda Patrick[https://www.foundmyfitness.com/] on fertility and pregnancy, check her out.  As an example she recommends no caffeine at all when trying to get pregnant as it can cause a miss-carriage if consumed by a woman around when initially falling pregnant.

Thanks so much Boxcost! I always enjoy listening to Rhonda Patrick :-)!

Chloefr

Post by Chloefr »

Higher levels of zinc are strongly correlated with higher sperm volume/count and other sperm characteristics. The impact of pollutants on sperm can be lessened with the use of zinc and other minerals. According to research, testosterone levels and sperm characteristics may be improved by taking zinc supplements.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic