Miscellaneous TopicsPEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Drdavid

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Post by Drdavid »

IMRS is a great unit and has some benefits that other PEMF units do not have. Are you using the heart rate monitor to select your treatment protocols?

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes from what Ive read on this PEMF unit it is a good one. The one we use here is called Pulsed Harmonix. I believe these are older as we have had these for 6 to 8 years now. The results are simply amazing! :D
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:10 pm IMRS is a great unit and has some benefits that other PEMF units do not have. Are you using the heart rate monitor to select your treatment protocols?
This is the same PEMF unit that I use and I can’t speak any more highly of it.
It is a top of the line unit and as Drdavid suggests has more scope with its usage.
I think people sometimes forget that their conditions take years to manifest and symptoms will not resolve overnight.
“You have to hang in there” with treatment protocol... :idea:
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Exactly continue doing treatment.
p75213

Post by p75213 »

Would pemf help with gerd?
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

p75213 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:31 pm Would pemf help with gerd?
I have not seen PEMF help GERD but that does not mean it cant lend a hand in the healing process. The best thing that I have seen with GERD is diet change and weight loss.
p75213

Post by p75213 »

Drdavid wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:31 pm
I have not seen PEMF help GERD but that does not mean it cant lend a hand in the healing process. The best thing that I have seen with GERD is diet change and weight loss.
I'm 1.7m tall and about 63 kgs. So weight loss is not an issue. I also follow a keto diet.
Newage

Post by Newage »

p75213 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:28 pm
Drdavid wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:31 pm
I'm 1.7m tall and about 63 kgs. So weight loss is not an issue. I also follow a keto diet.
Apart from taking prescription medication for GERD I have personally seen and experienced good results from the daily intake of:
20 to 30 ml of Apple Cider Vinegar(with the mother) in water.
Lemon slices infused overnight in water taken at room temperature.
A consistent daily intake of Alkaline Water.
Emphasis is on balancing the acidic to alkaline system within the body.
And as Drdavid suggested PEMF therapy although not noted for specifically treating GERD,I also believe would help with the healing process.
The above may not work for everyone but has certainly worked over time for people that I know..
Diet also has to be monitored..
The above GERD sufferers have slowly weaned themselves of prescription medication of course always subject to their Doctors approval..
p75213

Post by p75213 »

Plenty there to try. I've previously taken apple cider vinegar but not with the mother. I'll give it a go. What is the proportion of ACV to water?
Newage

Post by Newage »

p75213 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:06 am Plenty there to try. I've previously taken apple cider vinegar but not with the mother. I'll give it a go. What is the proportion of ACV to water?
It’s important to use ACV with the mother..
Start with 5ml (1teaspoon) twice a day for a week then 2nd week 10 ml( 1 dessert spoon) twice a day, then 3rd week 15ml twice a day.
Then continue on at that dosage for a while depending on how your body handles it.
The trick is to religiously take it twice a day.
I put mine with about 100ml of Alkaline water.
Remember to rinse your mouth well afterwards as it can effect teeth enamel..
Good luck with it and I hope it shows positive benefits.
PS..NMN or NAD+ also needs to be taken daily.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic