Miscellaneous TopicsLSG HA

JanCOhio

Re: LSG HA

Post by JanCOhio »

Well it certainly is noticeable this time. My skin does look smoother.

Enough of a difference to keep ordering. :)

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Wow, I love hearing about RBS's products! I have just started my 1st bottle of the Lipo HLA. By the way, at what dose are most of you taking daily? Two or three per day??
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:29 pm Wow, I love hearing about RBS's products! I have just started my 1st bottle of the Lipo HLA. By the way, at what dose are most of you taking daily? Two or three per day??

Only taking one per day at this stage but will probably bump it up to two per day as soon as I get more product.
It’s good stuff mate…

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:59 pm
drkris69 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:29 pm Wow, I love hearing about RBS's products! I have just started my 1st bottle of the Lipo HLA. By the way, at what dose are most of you taking daily? Two or three per day??

Only taking one per day at this stage but will probably bump it up to two per day as soon as I get more product.
It’s good stuff mate…

Is more better for Lipo HLA?

Based on studies the current daily dose of 1 capsule per day seems about right, especially with the RBS LIPO formulation.

Then again, testing it personally... that is on a molecule that my body loves to consume for benefits and has no known side effects (at this stage) - why not then "test" to 2 or 3 per day? :)

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Good to hear, Im doing 2 per day and will report any subjective benefits that I see and feel.
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

I just realised that my knees aren't achy after going shopping. Usually if it is anywhere near 30 (faranheit, i guess that is below 0 celcius) and i am out and about, i have had this dull ache in my knees that can last until i have a hot bath. But i am not getting the sore knees.

What do you know. Works like they say it does. Actually, no, The LSG, HMW HA works as they say it does. I tried oral HA before fromanother company and it didn't do anything.
Newage

Post by Newage »

JanCOhio wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:02 pm I just realised that my knees aren't achy after going shopping. Usually if it is anywhere near 30 (faranheit, i guess that is below 0 celcius) and i am out and about, i have had this dull ache in my knees that can last until i have a hot bath. But i am not getting the sore knees.

What do you know. Works like they say it does. Actually, no, The LSG, HMW HA works as they say it does. I tried oral HA before fromanother company and it didn't do anything.

There is never a hard sell from RenueByScience.
They just let the results of their great products do the talking..

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:13 am Good to hear, Im doing 2 per day and will report any subjective benefits that I see and feel.

Hey drkris69 how is it going with HLA 2 per day??
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Boxcost wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:43 am
drkris69 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:13 am Good to hear, Im doing 2 per day and will report any subjective benefits that I see and feel.

Hey there Boxcost, so Ive been taking HLA 2 for 1 mo now and Im seeing smoother skin and healthier joints so far. This stuff is awesome! ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:43 am

I’m still doing one RBS Lipo HLA per day at this stage but also complementing it with a Joint Formula (Glucosamine, MSM and Chondroitin) I will bump it up to 2 capsules of HLA as I drop off the Joint Formula in the near future… :?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic