Miscellaneous TopicsLSG HA

JanCOhio

LSG HA

Post by JanCOhio »

I couldn't resist ordering the Liposomal Hyaluronic acid from ABS.

I have taken HA before but haven't noticed much as far as my skin. But i figure the ABS version will deliver a lot more to my tissues.

drkris69

Re: LSG HA

Post by drkris69 »

Yes please keep us posted JanCOhio. I havent tried the new LSG HA but Im sure it will have better absorption.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

I have been taking HA for nearly a year. I have just ordered ABS version, the switch over is on 2 fronts. 1. High Molecular Weight (HMW), as the molecular weight of hyaluronic acid may vary / improve its biological properties and 2) Liposomol delivery, which we all know is much better - Both are improvements on the supplements I have been taking so will be interesting to note any differences.

On my experience to date, nothing earth shattering...noting that my body water composition improved by .5% so I am retaining more water as a result + as a little hack...I moved to taking it at night an hour or so before bed, as I have found it helps retain water, so as a result less incidents of waking up needing to go to the toilet :)

HA is on my list of things that decline with age and that you just can't get out of your diet, so in my view a key supplement to support healthy aging.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

If anything, HA is great for soft tissue, ie.(ligaments,tendons,cartilage).
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I think i will order some. I have two spots on my face that I suspect would lose their crease or wrinkle with a little extra water/moisture in my skin.

I may even take a before and after :)
TedB

Post by TedB »

So this Hyaluronic Acid helps keeps moisture in your skin and joints? But you need to keep taking it every day.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Interesting, from the study "HMW-HA lends itself to protective effects, whereas LMW-HA promotes the deleterious characteristics of each disease"

They also found that LMW-HA (Low Molecular Weight) was pro-inflammation, where "high molecular weight-HA (HMW-HA) variants can exert anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic effects".

So the ABS HMW-HA LIPO is the one we want, and what I am on now!

Direct link to study:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 21-05113-9
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

TedB wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:46 pm So this Hyaluronic Acid helps keeps moisture in your skin and joints? But you need to keep taking it every day.

I can definitely attest to it's affectiveness for joints.

Also apparently HMW is better and that is what abs offers.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I am also looking forward to my face looking more like my glorious youth! :)
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I need to grab a bottle of this Lipo HA. HA has so many benefits everything from joint pain to wrinkles just an all around supplement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic