Miscellaneous TopicsLSG HA

michaeljkelly

Re: LSG HA

Post by michaeljkelly »

I don't know about glorious youth, but i would enjoy seeing my forehead smooth out a bit.

I plan to take a before and after too.

Mike

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:59 am I need to grab a bottle of this Lipo HA. HA has so many benefits everything from joint pain to wrinkles just an all around supplement.

I’m halfway through my first bottle of ABS LSG HA mate and it’s the “ants pants” for joint improvement.
If it would have been around for “Woodstock” all the joints would have been improved. (lol)  :lol:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:15 pm
drkris69 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:59 am I need to grab a bottle of this Lipo HA. HA has so many benefits everything from joint pain to wrinkles just an all around supplement.

I’m halfway through my first bottle of ABS LSG HA mate and it’s the “ants pants” for joint improvement.
If it would have been around for “Woodstock” all the joints would have been improved. (lol)  :lol:

It's like the "lube" for your joints  :lol:

I noticed joint and skin improvement on my end with ABS LSG :D

Combined with Hydrolyzed Collagen it's a game changer for joint management!

Newage

Post by Newage »

I’m hearing you Boxcost. I wonder when the rest of the world 🌍 will take some notice?
As we have said many times before.. “you can lead a horse to water but not always make it drink”
Newage

Post by Newage »

The “Lube” for joints... I like it Boxcost.
If you don’t service a car 🚗 then it invariably breaks down.. The human body is no different.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I need to try this lube for the body LSG HA. I think taking this with collagen would be a perfect match.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:41 am I need to try this lube for the body LSG HA. I think taking this with collagen would be a perfect match.

I highly recommend it mate..From personal experience this AliveByScience product has gone to the top of my “need to have list.”
My problem hip area from (wear and tear) was vastly improved after exercise yesterday. Jumped out of bed this morning ready to do it all again today. I’m still playing around with dosage amounts drkris69 to try and gain the maximum benefits.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

This stuff does smooth out the face. For myself.. the area under my eyes is looking better.
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

Well I guess I will try it too.

Funny, as a guy, I will never wear make-up, but i don't mind making my skin look better from beneath.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

CeeJayBee wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:07 pm Well I guess I will try it too.

Funny, as a guy, I will never wear make-up, but i don't mind making my skin look better from beneath.

Yeah, make up not my thing either :D

Skin is the bonus, the best benefit in my view is on your joints.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic