Miscellaneous TopicsStacking NMN, Resveratrol and a weight loss supplement

Melanie59

Stacking NMN, Resveratrol and a weight loss supplement

Post by Melanie59 »

Hello all!

I've been taking NMN 500mg and Resveratrol 500mg for almost 4 months now. I have experienced a bit more energy in my day-to-day life, but I'd like to bump it up a notch. I found a great weight loss product that comes with two supplements that work together and it not only helps you lose weight but also gives you energy and optimizes your blood chemistry. I took it several years ago but stopped for one reason or another. My question is, is it safe to stack this type of product with NMN and Resveratrol?

Below is a picture of the ingredients that hopefully is visible enough to help you answer my question. 

Attachments
What-Ingredients-are-present-in-TruVision-Health-products-Supplements.png
What-Ingredients-are-present-in-TruVision-Health-products-Supplements.png (507.96 KiB) Viewed 8710 times

Newage

Re: Stacking NMN, Resveratrol and a weight loss supplement

Post by Newage »

I personally don’t think there would be a problem MelanieB. I take way more daily supplements than what is listed on your product disclosure. The caffeine may interact a little with the NMN (stimulating wise) if you are not a coffee drinker but also keep in mind that we are all different in the way supplements affect us. Monitor your results and interactions daily..

Melanie59

Post by Melanie59 »

Newage wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:34 pm I personally don’t think there would be a problem MelanieB. I take way more daily supplements than what is listed on your product disclosure. The caffeine may interact a little with the NMN (stimulating wise) if you are not a coffee drinker but also keep in mind that we are all different in the way supplements affect us. Monitor your results and interactions daily..

Thank you Newage I appreciate that information! 
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes perfectly safe....
Melanie59

Post by Melanie59 »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:45 am Yes perfectly safe....

Thank you drkris69  :)

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

May i ask how the weight loss supplements are supposed to work?

I can see they have vitamins, but I can't in my mind connect them to losing weight.

Melanie59

Post by Melanie59 »

CeeJayBee wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:21 am May i ask how the weight loss supplements are supposed to work?

I can see they have vitamins, but I can't in my mind connect them to losing weight.

Hi CeeJayBee!

The blue box called Trufix helps to clean and detoxify your blood and balances your blood chemistry. The second box Trucontrol basically gives you energy and rids of your visceral fat, which we all know is the hardest fat to get rid of. Hope this helps with your question :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic